Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Exploration~ OoC

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

I'm sorry it's mostly my fault. I realized I had a lot of things I needed to do and started flailing so sometime this week I'm going to sit down and post.

Also you can totally make another character, that's completely up to you. It's my fault mostly and I'm sorry for being a lazy jerk face :derp:
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
sjkernes
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by sjkernes »

Hi :wave: Hopefully you're still accepting characters.

sjkernes: Killian Jones
Spoiler
Age: Appears to be 25-26 years old. Actually close to 410 years old
Species: Vampire
About Species: Killian is a unique type of vampire. Unlike the "normal" vampire who turns to stone in sunlight, hates garlic, and can be killed by a wooden stake through the heart, Killian can stand being in the sunlight, can stand garlic (for the most part), and can only be killed by decapitation (his species doesn't have a heart per sea). He feeds on a person or animal's life-force (like their soul). He still has fangs that are only obvious when he smiles.
Appearance:
Killian stands at about 6'2'' with muscle definition, but is not overly muscular to the point where it looks weird. He has long dark brown almost black hair that falls about 3" below his shoulders (usually pulled back into a ponytail). He has greenish-blue eyes that turn red when he's feeding. Killian can normally be seen wearing a 3-piece suit.
Personality: Killian is respectful and reserved, sort of like the perfect gentleman. Once he warms up to someone he's very friendly and talkative. But cross him and he's your worse nightmare. Killian's vocabulary is very sophisticated when he does speak.
History: Killian was born to an elite family in the early 1600s in Musketeer France. The unique thing about Killian's family was that all of them were vampires. As he grew, Killian had the finest education, best clothes, and only the best food. Growing up Killian attended many grandiose balls and intimate parties around Paris, which is probably where he obtained his respectful and reserved personality. Fast forward to the 1920s and Killian now lives on Long Island, in as Fitzgerald so aptly called it the East Egg (inherited money from parents) in a very posh mansion. During this time he host many extravagant parties for the whole town. As of late (i.e. now-in-day) Killian travels around the world staying in various hotels till he gets bored with the locals then moves on. He does not work, but rather has a very large treasury that he uses to finance all his expenses.
Powers: Like most vampires, Killian has enhanced senses and agility. He also possesses telepathy and illusion.
Weapons: Killian is skilled with a variety of weapons. His favorites are foil (fencing sword), long sword, and handguns.
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Other:
CODED

Code: Select all

[b]sjkernes: Killian Jones[/b]
[spoiler][b]Age:[/b] Appears to be 25-26 years old.  Actually close to 410 years old
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Vampire
[b]About Species:[/b] Killian is a unique type of vampire.  Unlike the "normal" vampire who turns to stone in sunlight, hates garlic, and can be killed by a wooden stake through the heart, Killian can stand being in the sunlight, can stand garlic (for the most part), and can only be killed by decapitation (his species doesn't have a heart per sea). He feeds on a person or animal's life-force (like their soul).  He still has fangs that are only obvious when he smiles.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Killian stands at about 6'2'' with muscle definition, but is not overly muscular to the point where it looks weird.  He has long dark brown almost black hair that falls about 3" below his shoulders (usually pulled back into a ponytail).  He has greenish-blue eyes that turn red when he's feeding.  Killian can normally be seen wearing a  3-piece suit.
[img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/6c3ee4445a39a69fcbe9a846dddae6ec/tumblr_nkupwq8Z8l1s1q7ioo1_500.jpg[/img]
[b]Personality:[/b] Killian is respectful and reserved, sort of like the perfect gentleman. Once he warms up to someone he's very friendly and talkative. But cross him and he's your worse nightmare.  Killian's vocabulary is very sophisticated when he does speak.
[b]History:[/b] Killian was born to an elite family in the early 1600s in Musketeer France.  The unique thing about Killian's family was that all of them were vampires.  As he grew, Killian had the finest education, best clothes, and only the best food.  Growing up Killian attended many grandiose balls and intimate parties around Paris, which is probably where he obtained his respectful and reserved personality.  Fast forward to the 1920s and Killian now lives on Long Island, in as Fitzgerald so aptly called it the East Egg (inherited money from parents) in a very posh mansion.  During this time he host many extravagant parties for the whole town.  As of late (i.e. now-in-day) Killian travels around the world staying in various hotels till he gets bored with the locals then moves on.  He does not work, but rather has a very large treasury that he uses to finance all his expenses.
[b]Powers:[/b] Like most vampires, Killian has enhanced senses and agility.  He also possesses telepathy and illusion.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Killian is skilled with a variety of weapons.  His favorites are foil (fencing sword), long sword, and handguns.
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Homosexual
[b]Other:[/b][/spoiler]
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

I'm sorry for being MIA, school's been so utterly in the way I haven't really had time to do anything except the most basic of involuntary functions.

@sjkernes: I appreciate the name, Killian is awesome, and I like the character, seems good :3 Accepted.

Uhm...yeah :derp:
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”