Lair Icons

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
RemiIronstaff
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Chair of Theriomorphology, HieroZoology Department, Unseen University.

Lair Icons

Post by RemiIronstaff »

Is there any way to see your own icons? And is there any way to make them "normally" visible at the top of the Lair, or do the tabs prevent it?
Please help! MUST BE "FED" FROM LINK TO COUNT - thanks! PM me for a treat for being helpful! (my handle over there is "singingbadger", if you're looking for me)
Spoiler
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
slicing
CreaturesTrade

Re: Lair Icons

Post by slicing »

You mean badges? You can use user/RemiIronstaff to see them :)
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

You can only see them in the 'public' Keep link rather than the personal one.
Personal=the one where you can change things about your creatures(name,freeze, release, gift, move them around, edit tabs etc...) the url is magistream.com/mine

Public-the one that everyone can see. You can access it by clicking 'creatures' on your profile/under your username on the boards. The url is usually magistream.com/user/[usernamehere]
RemiIronstaff
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Chair of Theriomorphology, HieroZoology Department, Unseen University.

Post by RemiIronstaff »

Thanks, guys - I knew there was a way, I'd just forgotten what it was, lol.
Please help! MUST BE "FED" FROM LINK TO COUNT - thanks! PM me for a treat for being helpful! (my handle over there is "singingbadger", if you're looking for me)
Spoiler
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Return to “Support and Suggestions”