A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

VoE

Post by LightningDragon »

Roleplay Thread
Wikipedia Page
Official Wiki

Please tell me if you want me to add information on this page! Wikipedia has more information than I could probably ever write, but I can add some little things here and there. I'm begging you, read the Wikipedia page over and over; it is much easier to understand than me. :lol:

Rules
Spoiler
•All rules of conduct apply.
•For once, I would like an entirely literate roleplay. Therefore, I will ask you to submit a small snippet of your roleplaying to me along with your form. If I find that you need improvement, I will kindly tell you so. Please do not get upset with me, I simply have high expectations for this roleplay.
•Post your forms here or send them to me in a PM, whichever you are more comfortable with.
•You can have as many characters as you can handle; however, I expect you to roleplay them all.
•Activity-wise, I'd appreciate if if you could post at least once a week. If you're unable to do so, just let me know!

•Not exactly a rule, but I feel like it should be mentioned; I'd prefer to accept only original characters. Characters mentioned in the series can be roleplayed with as NPCs, but I'm prefer that they not be controlled by a single person. I want everyone to be able to use them.

Form
Delete anything in parentheses and post your forms here, please. c:
I will not be accepting many heavyweights; probably only one or two per breed. First come, first serve.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[b]Username;[/b]

[b]Dragon Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Age;[/b]
[b]Breed;[/b] [cross breeds are perfectly fine!]
[b]Appearance;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b]

[b]Captain's Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Age;[/b]
[b]Appearance;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b]

[b]Crew Members;[/b] [Just make a passing mention of them. Nothing detailed is required. Remember, the larger the dragon, the larger the crew!]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by LightningDragon on August 24th, 2014, 5:59:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: VoE - Character List

Heavy-weights

Spoiler
Username; LightningDragon

Dragon Name; Malacus
Gender;
Age; Two years.
Breed; Parnassian/Chequered Nettle
Appearance; Nearly as large as Kulingile, who weighs in at around 30 tons. Malacus is an even golden-brown color with a spiked tail and scatterings of spikes down her back. She inherited the huge talons of her Parnassian mother as well.
Personality; Generally a good-tempered dragon, Malacus likes to joke around. Once she's on the battlefield, however, she is a bloodthirsty creature.

Captain's Name; John Wellton
Gender;
Age; 24 years.
Appearance; A big, broad-shouldered man, Wellton has dark hair and icy blue eyes, along with a dark tan from his years of flying on dragonback.
Personality; Much like his dragon, Wellton is a joker by nature and enjoys nothing more than a good night with his dragon and his friends, laughing into the wee hours of the morning. He does his best to make the light of every situation.

Crew Members;
First lieutenant; Elizabeth Morrison
Second lieutenant; Micah Riggon
Third lieutenant; Martin Tiggs
Head rifleman; Orton Michaels
Head bellman; Kent Grigs
Head topman; Johnson Ulit
Harnessmaster; Kyle Tere

Middle-weights
Spoiler
Username; Observer

Dragon Name; Regnar
Gender; Male
Age; 4 Years
Breed; Longwing
Appearance; Regnar
Personality; Blunt, but polite. Regnar is also quite curious at times and will strike up a conversation with those who are willing to listen. Very protective of Scott, often staying within range of sight and hearing.

Captain's Name; Scott Riggs
Gender; Male
Age; 35 years
Appearance; http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img538/8352/4aigWu.jpg
Personality; Scott always tries to cheer up those who are down and keeps a positive attitude. He is laid back and cheerful at times, but when in battle, Scott tends to be edgy and harsh.

Crew Members; First lieutenant; Baron Dimon
Second lieutenant; Harold Fisher
Third lieutenant; Byron Carlin
Head rifleman; Gwen Notis
Head bellman; Devince Harper
Head topman; Lorry Opper
Harnessmaster; Willis Vard

Light-weights
Spoiler

Couriers
Spoiler

Last edited by LightningDragon on August 24th, 2014, 5:58:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: VoE - Reserved

Reserved, just in case. c:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”