The Werewolf Game - The GUILD!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
ilasandra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Hi. I'm currently visiting paranoia. But if you leave your name and number, I'll get back to you.

Re: The Werewolf Game - The GUILD!

Post by ilasandra »

So I'm definitely going to play this round. If someone could like just send me a message when we for sure start up. I don't hit this site like I used to (All thanks to that court mandated therapy.) so I'll notice a new message more quickly.
Ilsa's Current Roleplays:
Spoiler

I do not believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you don't either and are tired of hearing about other's beliefs post this in your signature.
Kattata
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kattata »

o no, ilsa killed someone :t-noes:

OKAY GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR DYING LIKE THIS. We're kind of lagging on players I think (I need to go update the player list and bios and sob sob sob), would anyone be interested in another IRC game on Wednesday afternoon maybe?? Because I just broke into my photobucket account for the first time in forever and was like WOW I REMEMBER THIS IT WAS SUPER FUN

MY TRAINS OF THOUGHT DERAIL A LOT, CAN YOU TELL
♥ ♡ ♥Image♥ ♡ ♥ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
ilasandra
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Hi. I'm currently visiting paranoia. But if you leave your name and number, I'll get back to you.

Post by ilasandra »

KAT!
Ilsa's Current Roleplays:
Spoiler

I do not believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you don't either and are tired of hearing about other's beliefs post this in your signature.
ay4u
CreaturesTrade
Location: Near Kattata, most likely plotting WORLD DOMINATION *ominous laugh*

Post by ay4u »

FIRRShT- I WWANTEED TO GET DRUNK. I AM TOTALLY NOT DRINKING AWAAY MY ShORROWSh

AND YESh IN RRL GAME SShOMETIME WOULD BE AMAZIING. TELL ...hic... ME WHEN.

Alsho I'mm having de weirdesht conveershation right now wid my RLL friendsh andd internet friendsh….. Apparrently I'm engaged to one girl and de odder''ssh my girlfriend. I miish deshe daayssh andd it'sh oonly de ...hic... ffirsht week of shchool.
:lick: I lick you too. :lick:
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Kattata
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kattata »

ilasandra wrote:KAT!
ILSA! :t-glomp:
ay4u wrote:FIRRShT- I WWANTEED TO GET DRUNK. I AM TOTALLY NOT DRINKING AWAAY MY ShORROWSh

Alsho I'mm having de weirdesht conveershation right now wid my RLL friendsh andd internet friendsh….. Apparrently I'm engaged to one girl and de odder''ssh my girlfriend. I miish deshe daayssh andd it'sh oonly de ...hic... ffirsht week of shchool.
HISSSSSSSSSS

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOU GIRLS GIT YER DIRTY PAWS OFF MY BROTHER WOLF HISSSSSSSSSSS (just imagine the dementedly protective face I am making, all over my sweet little white cat face

are you picturing it

...hey wait no why are you laughing 8C stoooop this is my fiercest face!!)

ANYWAY OKAY
Definitely gonna have an IRC game! :D Mocking suggested it ought to be on a weekend since school days are back again *loud retching noises* WHICH IS, OF COURSE, COMING FROM MOCKING, A BRILLIANT IDEA. :D if only I could crowdsource my homework... you guys are too smart :B SO

HERE BE THE POST ON THE GAME THREAD

BUT BASICALLY I am wondering if it ought to be tomorrow morning/afternoon (probably afternoon, so more people have time to prepare, plus who wants to get up at like 8am on a Saturday??) oooor Sunday afternoon, so people have time to do homework on Saturday / go to church Sunday morning / see to their regularly scheduled bank heists ET CETERA.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Concerns? Addresses of banks you are heisting, so that I may be the badass getaway driver who invariably winds up getting shot into Swiss cheese, but not before tossing off some killer one-liners? I'M ALL EARS, YOU GUYS ♥
♥ ♡ ♥Image♥ ♡ ♥ Image
ay4u
CreaturesTrade

Post by ay4u »

Kattata wrote:
ilasandra wrote:KAT!
ILSA! :t-glomp:
ay4u wrote:FIRRShT- I WWANTEED TO GET DRUNK. I AM TOTALLY NOT DRINKING AWAAY MY ShORROWSh

HISSSSSSSSSS

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOU GIRLS GIT YER DIRTY PAWS OFF MY BROTHER WOLF HISSSSSSSSSSS (just imagine the dementedly protective face I am making, all over my sweet little white cat face

are you picturing it

...hey wait no why are you laughing 8C stoooop this is my fiercest face!!)

ANYWAY OKAY
Definitely gonna have an IRC game! :D Mocking suggested it ought to be on a weekend since school days are back again *loud retching noises* WHICH IS, OF COURSE, COMING FROM MOCKING, A BRILLIANT IDEA. :D if only I could crowdsource my homework... you guys are too smart :B SO

HERE BE THE POST ON THE GAME THREAD

BUT BASICALLY I am wondering if it ought to be tomorrow morning/afternoon (probably afternoon, so more people have time to prepare, plus who wants to get up at like 8am on a Saturday??) oooor Sunday afternoon, so people have time to do homework on Saturday / go to church Sunday morning / see to their regularly scheduled bank heists ET CETERA.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Concerns? Addresses of banks you are heisting, so that I may be the badass getaway driver who invariably winds up getting shot into Swiss cheese, but not before tossing off some killer one-liners? I'M ALL EARS, YOU GUYS ♥
Kat… it's okay XD I don't really have a girlfriend or fiance… my friends just think it's funny to announce themselves as such because it would never happen. I'm forever alone

AND YES, LET THAT BE A THING KAT! Could we do the thing on Sunday? I have work on friday night… and I'm going to a juggler's convention on Saturday if everything works out. Yeah I'm that "cool" to go to a juggling convention
Kattata
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kattata »

ay4u wrote:I'm forever alone
NEVERRRRR :t-swoon:

You have me, after all 8D *is hit with a brick*

...also now I am desperately curious about juggling conventions, you must take pictures

BUT OKAY
SUNDAY IT IS!!

...that is to say, Sunday, Oct 6 13, since we never did get a time worked out, but shhhh

Morning or afternoon, d'you all think? I AM UP FOR ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS, YOU GUYS

AFTER ALL WITHOUT YOUR INPUT I AM JUST A KRAZY KAT CRAZY PERSON MAKING SHADOW PUPPETS AGAINST A WALL Image
♥ ♡ ♥Image♥ ♡ ♥ Image
ay4u
CreaturesTrade

Post by ay4u »

YO- Where is the game at? <n> *le horrible person* Unless I got the date wrong.
Nemo
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nemo »

So, yesterday I went to the zoo and THEY HAVE WALLABIES AND YOU CAN PET THEM AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Glompopus' finery added by Kattata. <3

Mine:
Sitting:
Mockingbird
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mockingbird »

Nemo wrote:So, yesterday I went to the zoo and THEY HAVE WALLABIES AND YOU CAN PET THEM AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
OMMGGG SOI CUUUUUTEEE :woo:
PM me if interested in selling, haven't made a new topic yet <3
ImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”