Magiversary

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Arionn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magiversary

Post by Arionn »

hmm true i love lots of things D: i mean every signle creature here is special for me xD

some people asked for duckits so i bred them 2nd gen c: hopefully they won't mind that D:
na na na na na ~ Life is Life!
And i have no idea what i'm doing with mine x^x;
Nadja
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nadja »

Many Users have no more free gifting slot now xx

And i have 6/25 gifts at the moment ,_,~
-♥-ImageImage-♥-
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

tinnidawg wrote:
Mysfytt wrote:That's the problem - they said "gift NICE things - what you would want to get'
But I like the hummingbirds and Koi and Manticores and Telvar ...what if my giftees hate them 0-O.
I say, ignore them. As long as you know, you tried to do your best.
A majority of the people would love to get donation pets or expensive shop born pets. But 100 K wont suffice for even 10 pets then. (Silvian serpaen is 11K in the shop for example)

This.

I personally always try to give the slightly more expensive things, but that's because I can afford too. I enjoy taking the opportunity to give people their wishlist creatures without them having to fork out for it. - Spreading the love.

At the same time I don't expect expensive things in return, because I realise that everyone's situation and perspective on what creatures are special, are different.

I personally like any gifts that have meaning, not just random eggs plucked out of the stream and sent to every user with empty slots three times each, just because (this annoys me.) But something that was actually thought about before being sent, whether it be a stream egg or not :)

Nadja, do you have a wishlist?
I have 10 slots open too, so your not the only one, don't worry. It just means less hatching issues for us later xD

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I try to always use the wishlist thread. That way, folk get what they asked for and shouldn't be disappointed with what they receive.

I also hope folk use MY wishlist when gifting me, that way I'm not disappointed either. At least I don't ask for anything expensive, my list was simple this year: shopborn direwolves and/or 1st gen albino direwolves.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
fogoe
CreaturesTrade

Post by fogoe »

How many gifts do you need to give to get a badge? I'm running out of money for shop creatures. And I have 3/25 slots filled.
Alleiha
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alleiha »

How long will Magiversary last? Also does anyone know when we may be able to open presents :omg:

Image Image
Life begins the moment you step foot into the world unknown.
Scorpio17
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Scorpio17 »

Alleiha wrote:How long will Magiversary last? Also does anyone know when we may be able to open presents :omg:
no idea, but dying to open my gifts
In loving memory of Morse, my extraordinary protection dog and best friend for 9 years. Gone but not forgotten.
Finlandia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Finlandia »

I'm always late to these things! :D
*throws gifts all around*
<3 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage <3 Thanks for all of the gifts! *
Adalheidis
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adalheidis »

I need to get back to coming here more often! Just in time for the fourth anniversary! I can't breed any of these new creatures, though. Oh, well, I can only do what I can do!
These are for sale/trade.
dood100125
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by dood100125 »

If any one is still looking to gift somebody I have 7-25 slots filled :wave:

Return to “Community Discussion”