Green & Blue Mendota the March Donation Pets!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ApprenticeCrone
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: March Donation Pets

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

Even though the emerald wyverns could breed with each other to get the exact same thing as could be bred from the cobalt and the wyvern? Huh.
Oh, well, then, so much for that idea.
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
Firepaw
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

DarrkestDrow wrote:I think that caused a lot of trouble the first time. While it hasn't been said outright, I am thinking because of the bawing it caused it won't be done again.

I can't remember the exact issue though...it was a long time ago. >.<
Basically, as I remember it;

This was back before there was ANY way of hiding creatures other than just hiding the whole keep~ So Tristan's keep could just not be found during releases, however, his pets COULD be found through the creature ID. So of course, the Emerald Wyvren was released and we were all happy and such and we had heard some sort of rumors, or some had come up with the idea and it turned into a rumor, of a cobalt wyvren that would be breedable to the emerald from the quest.
So one user decided to be smart and physically go through each creature number, backwards, until they found Tristan's Cobalt Wyvren that confirmed that there would be some cobalt wyvren breed. (As far as I know, they did get in a bit of trouble over this, and Tristan looked into hiding not only a keep, but all of the creatures and giving them a "no creature" text).

I'm pretty sure they decided to make them breedable because everyone had already been very sure it would be breedable, even though the original idea was NOT to have it able to breed with it's emerald counterparts.

Ahh... I wonder when the last time Rijolt, Betty, and Niwer were seen... T_T

Image Image
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Chimera wrote:I'd love for a doni pet that works like the Cobalt Wyvern in that it can breed with a existing creature, even if it only makes that non-doni's offspring.
It works that way with the "new" Doni CWs, iirc they breed with Blue CWs to make Bronze and Green CWs.
DarrkestDrow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

Firepaw wrote:I wonder when the last time Rijolt, Betty, and Niwer were seen... T_T [/color]
Betty was here this morning. Last creature she made was the Mohlris Elephants I think...no, the Kotez. Rijolt hasn't been on since October of 2011 and Niwer since October 2012. :t-shrug:

30 minutes-ish...I wonder what it is, I wonder who the artist is, I wonder if it is a green goose that eats 4-leaf clovers and poops gold? :crazy:
Playing the endless game of catch-up...

(To hatchling only please)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Damien
Writer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Damien »

Not to alarm anyone, but our fearless leader Tristan was supposed to be home half an hour ago. So. Things might be a bit late. :splat:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Darn weather must be slowing him down (if you have crappy weather like we're having).
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

Damien wrote:Not to alarm anyone, but our fearless leader Tristan was supposed to be home half an hour ago. So. Things might be a bit late. :splat:

haha thats all good. Glad to know I havent missed anything!

best wishes in the weather (I know Aust atm is having a shocker with floods)
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Damien wrote:Not to alarm anyone, but our fearless leader Tristan was supposed to be home half an hour ago. So. Things might be a bit late. :splat:
Good to know, thank you. :bounce:

I wonder how many will buy March 1 Dovala now. :D *saves shards for new critters*
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

BBkat wrote:
Chimera wrote:I'd love for a doni pet that works like the Cobalt Wyvern in that it can breed with a existing creature, even if it only makes that non-doni's offspring.
It works that way with the "new" Doni CWs, iirc they breed with Blue CWs to make Bronze and Green CWs.
what do you mean 'new' crystalwing doni's? Only crystalwings I know of that are doni and not GB are the originals which aren't new. :P
Grizz
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Grizz »

New as in not the 2009 version, Chimera.
Just under 4,000 creatures to click here! Now you need not click my keep.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spoiler

Return to “Community Discussion”