New one on me.....

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

New one on me.....

Post by HiddenMystic »

Got this last night - some of the PM's I sent before I went offline have been read and I clicked the release all on hold PM's link again this morning but it didn't change anything? I even tried deleting a couple I had sent to the same person - still no change? I take it it is on the person I sent it to's side - I know it isn't on mine. Never had it before nor saw anyone else mention it......and yes, have deleted cookies and cache, ran CCleaner and even tried rebooting this old puter (before you ask) - I do that every night before I go offline. :lol:
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
KooshyKoKo
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: New one on me.....

Post by KooshyKoKo »

I'm pretty sure that it's on your side if you're seeing the message.
Try deleting some of the old PMs in your inbox and click it again.

I could be wrong though.
I have a twitter account.

ImageImageImageImageImage

My Merchant District Thread(s):
|:|none|:|
-->
By Chimera!
Check out her art shop.
SaxonDarkAngel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SaxonDarkAngel »

Doesnt that message appear when you have more than 100 pms? Thats what happens to me. I frequently have to delete old pms.

ImageImage
Buying Keep // LTT for Doni's // I haz dA?

ImageImage
Do not Click outside of Growing Needed Tab.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

KooshyKoKo wrote:I'm pretty sure that it's on your side if you're seeing the message.
Try deleting some of the old PMs in your inbox and click it again.

I could be wrong though.
antonio3654 wrote:Doesnt that message appear when you have more than 100 pms? Thats what happens to me. I frequently have to delete old pms.
Inbox ->> Folder is 11% full (11 from 100 messages stored)
Sent messages ->> Folder is 12% full (12 from 100 messages stored)

The "oldest" message in either folder is from 6 PM last night - and as I said in my OP - already tried deleting some PM's from both folders already. O.o
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Have you perhaps defined a rule that messages with a certain sender/subject are automatically sorted into a folder and that folder is full now? :orly:
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Munin wrote:Have you perhaps defined a rule that messages with a certain sender/subject are automatically sorted into a folder and that folder is full now? :orly:
Nope - they all go to my inbox - haven't set any sorting rules since I joined. And the folders I have aren't full either.

Going to wait a little and try clicking the link again - maybe Willow was just having a little hissy fit lol.

ETA - well whatever caused it must have gotten it out of its system - everything is back to normal now. :lol:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”