Sorting issue when breeding

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Carthasis
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Sorting issue when breeding

Post by Carthasis »

When breeding I noticed that creatures were sometimes sorted not by the order in which I sorted them in my keep, but by id number. For example, I have a bunch of Albino Nandi breeding pairs. They are all sorted in f/m pairs (fmfmfm....) Normally when I breed the first female in line, Ishould get it's mate, the first male as the first on the list of available partners. What I do get on top of the list though is the male with the smallest ID, even if he's sorted at the very bottom of all my nandi pairs.

This is really, really annoying if you're handling a lot of unnamed creatures but still require them to be in fixed breeding pairs. I hope this can be fixed quickly.
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sorting issue when breeding

Post by TNHawke »

What browser are you using? I use Firefox and don't have this problem, but I seem to recall having it on Chrome
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
HoukaRyuu
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HoukaRyuu »

TNHawke wrote:What browser are you using? I use Firefox and don't have this problem, but I seem to recall having it on Chrome
Maybe before, but I use Chrome and I don't have that sorting problem when breeding.
[spoiler][code]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/code][/spoiler]^ Codes ^ new as of 4-05-2018

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Offline during Weekends & Holidays.
ImageImageImage
Carthasis
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Carthasis »

Used to be Firefox, but it seems to have fixed itself or be fixed now, so I'll lock this.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”