Things missing

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
GacktSama89
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Things missing

Post by GacktSama89 »

I'm not sure where else to put this...I know a short while back the whole website had a huge crash and I was looking at people posting about it on twitter and what not.
I don't frequent the website that much anymore, but a short while before then I had 11 crystal shards that I spent on animals, I never got around to hatching them nor do I even remember what month I got them in, all I do know is that I put them in my signature and posted them in a format and three of them are missing.
Because I don't remember, and all I have is the paypal proof that I purchased the crystal shards FOREVER ago, I don't know how else to get back what I lost...it was at most 2 months ago that I used the crystal shards to get something. I have no idea what the creatures were for that month because like I said I never hatched them and haven't been back on since I tried when the website was down and this is the first time I have attempted to since then.
Would really be a shame to lose those creatures because I DID pay for those crystal shards and regardless of being on the website or not a lot it is my money but don't want to fill out the form and get in trouble for something I can't even remember.

Any help or suggestions?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wolfeyedangel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Things missing

Post by wolfeyedangel »

Give it your best guess. I recommend checking out the Magistream Wiki or the Emerald Hatchery (both are linked in this thread: 8-community-discussion/15026-a-list-of- ... sites.html)

They both have creature lists. In this case the Wiki might be more useful since they do all of theirs by category, of which one is "Donation Pets". If you spent all 11 shards and it was three creatures, it was 2 X 3 shard and 1 X 5 shard. You may even recognize the eggs on the wiki page.

~Wolfeyedangel
PBEs in which I participate: High Reaches 4th Pass, Golden Valley Weyr
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Things missing

Post by Soleil »

wolfeyedangel wrote:Give it your best guess. I recommend checking out the Magistream Wiki or the Emerald Hatchery (both are linked in this thread: 8-community-discussion/15026-a-list-of- ... sites.html)

They both have creature lists. In this case the Wiki might be more useful since they do all of theirs by category, of which one is "Donation Pets". If you spent all 11 shards and it was three creatures, it was 2 X 3 shard and 1 X 5 shard. You may even recognize the eggs on the wiki page.

~Wolfeyedangel
Plus if the PayPal receipt is still available you should be able to cross-reference the date on it with the donation pet release dates to give a decent idea of what you possibly could have bought.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”