This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Ty's Art Cave -- Snowflake's horse up

Post by Tyriagris »

Twinkiiees wrote:Username: Twinkiiees
Kind of Art: Sprite
Description/Reference: White tiger in a laying type position. She has feathery wings, like an angels.
Details: one of her eyes is Sky blue, and the other is like.. white..
Accessoires: A necklace with a dragon pendant, that`s red
Background: Transparent ;D
Other: -
Payment: 15k
xD Alright, I'll get to is as soon as possible ;)
Cynthia wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
Tyriagris wrote:As I said, I can try xD But would you mind me working out a special price for it during the coloration (because I'll only see then xD), seeing as it's only lineart but quite a lot of stuff to color? :3
OR you can just help me fix shading and do the background. I'll do the base shading (In blocks :tard: )

Bumping for Ty's response...
*facepalm* I thought I already responded... well, shading isn't that difficult but I can take a look at it if you like anyway :3
Kestrad wrote:Username: Kestrad
Kind of Art: Digital
Description/Reference: My magi and her dusk cinersi...I have a bunch of description in my art request thread--is it okay if I send you the link, or pm you everything?
Details: none
Accessoires: Will be included in description
Background: if you want any, otherwise (or in kind of sprites), I'll do a transparent one
Other: dusk cinersi
Payment: 25k
You... have seem how my humans turn out, have you? xD Well, just pm me the desc and I'll do my best I guess... and maybe try out some new tricks
Snowflake wrote:
Tyriagris wrote:Alright, that's what I call 'fail', but I've tried some other ways to do it and they turned out even worse, so here you go with the snowy horse xD Looks as if I'd actually need the practice you guys put on me by requesting that lot or horses... *sigh*

:aah: is that mine??? 8D
(hoping it is) XD

edit: saw it on the front page

I LOVE ITTTTT!!!!!!!!! :wee: :yey:
Well then, have fun with her xD
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Ty, I just took a look at your sprites again...you might want to experiment with your lighting a bit...so far the light on every single sprite comes directly from the front...which I know is tempting but is often frowned upon (man kriegt so gern das Wort Pillowshading an den Kopf geworfen).
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Didn't I warn you not to look at them? There's a reason why every picture of you makes me more envious.
But my.. eh.. nonexistent skills are everything I can offer at the moment xP I'll try new stuff from time to time, but for now I'm actually happy if people can recognize what my picutres are supposed to be^^
(Das war auch schonmal anders :lol:)
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Pfft, nonexistant skills look different, you´ve come a long way and will certainly manage to go further with time :yarly:
(Pillowshading lässts leicht so aussehen, als ob man mogelt, weils oft wirkt als hätt man zum Schluss nochmal smudge oder blur bemüht)
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

My non-existent skills look exactly like what you can (but shouldn't) see in the first post XP

(Hmm.. kann das nicht am nicht existenten Kontrast liegen?
Bei mir ist irgendwie alles nicht existent... Ich betreibe Anti-Kunst :lol:)
Munin
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

If you didn´t show at least a little bit of promise I wouldn´t bother commenting :derr:

(Och, der Kontrast ist da...aber der Reflex liegt bei jeder Fläche immer ziemlich exakt im Zentrum, dadurch hast du auf beiden Seiten einen weichen Übergang zum Rand hin, was halt dazu führt, dass du eine sanfte Rundung kriegst, ein Kissen eben, daher der Name ;) Wenn du den Reflex zur Seite verlegst, dann hast du mehr Spielraum, was die Formen angeht.)
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

... I HATE wings! D: Whatever I do they don't turn out the way I want them to *grr*

Anyway, the longer I try fixing what I don't like the worse they look, so... here we go with Octopies' first request. Tell me if I shall change anything except the wings, I mean... I might do something about that later anyway. It really bothers me >_> ;)

Octopies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Ty's Art Cave -- Octopies' first one done!

Post by Octopies »

looks AWESOME!
Captain Artichoke

Return to “Seller's Gallery”