It is once again time to start preparing for the holiday cheer, decorate your elks, stock up on gingerbread and mulled wine, bring forth your hidden stash of snowballs, and celebrate the season with your magi friends and companions!
Here is what's going to happen during the solstice celebration:
New creatures will be available starting from December 17th. These limited event creatures will be available up to and including December 28th.
Egg slot increase:
The egg slot amount will be raised by three on December 17th and lasting up to and including December 28th.
Gifting will start on December 17th. Sending gifts will be available up to and including December 24th. Opening received gifts will be possible starting from December 25th. For those new to the site or gifting events, here's a quick break-down to what gifting means:
- You can gift unfrozen eggs and hatchlings to other users.
- In order to gift a creature, click on "Give" on the creature's page or next to the creature in your keep view, fill in the recipient's username, fill in a note if you want, and send it.
- You can gift an unlimited amount of creatures, but only three creatures to any one person.
- You can receive a maximum of 25 presents. In order to see how many presents you have, go to your Keep page and scroll to the bottom. If you see no mention of presents or no image of a tree then you haven't received any gifts yet.
- To help people with finding other people to gift, the amount of gifts people already have can be seen on the person's profile as well as on topic view. It is possible to turn off seeing the gift counter from your profile settings, "Show Gift Count"-checkbox.
Remy will be serving a festive drink, and other small festive things may be happening all around.