Page 204 of 207

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: July 4th, 2020, 5:40:12 am
by Scorpionrider
It's the abbreviation for Crystalwings (of any kind).

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: July 5th, 2020, 8:46:53 pm
by Aizaka
I read that the quest Pub: Maybe Just One was repeatable. But it hasn't shown up again for me. How often can it be done? / How long do I wait between repeatable quests?

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: July 6th, 2020, 12:50:37 am
by BBkat
Aizaka wrote:I read that the quest Pub: Maybe Just One was repeatable. But it hasn't shown up again for me. How often can it be done? / How long do I wait between repeatable quests?


You gotta get drunk. That's it. It only pops up after you've indulged in alcoholic beverages at Remy's

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: July 16th, 2020, 12:21:51 am
by Inkeyu
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so please let me know if it's in the wrong place and where I should ask instead.

Where is the best place for me to post about the user made adoptables that I've received?

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2020, 5:10:51 pm
by ZackyBear
Is Belmos still active to where I'm able to still buy critters from him?

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2020, 8:48:44 pm
by NyxNoire
ZackyBear wrote:Is Belmos still active to where I'm able to still buy critters from him?


Yes, Belmos is active. He has a thread in Waynal where he's selling streamborns and questborns, it's pinned at the top of the forum. If you want to buy something else, just send him a PM.

His prices are listed on his profile. ^_^

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: August 9th, 2020, 11:57:03 am
by Loneata
I've noticed in some other members Keeps, that some of their tabs are brown instead of blue and my clicks don't affect their creatures. How do I do this for some of my tabs, I have quest related hatchlings that I need to stay that way.

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: August 9th, 2020, 12:36:55 pm
by Katnilb
Loneata wrote:I've noticed in some other members Keeps, that some of their tabs are brown instead of blue and my clicks don't affect their creatures. How do I do this for some of my tabs, I have quest related hatchlings that I need to stay that way.


You can get a Spell of Protection from the Trading Post for 75000g, which will allow you to protect tabs.

Creatures in protected tabs are not affected by clicks.

There's also a Spell of Cloaking for 75000g in Remy's Inn, which hides tabs from other users as well as preventing creatures in those tabs from being affected by clicks.

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2020, 2:29:37 am
by Kaia64
When you send a frozen pet to someone does it unfreeze or can it never be unfrozen even with trading?

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update May 2

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2020, 12:35:52 pm
by pegasi1978
Kaia64 wrote:When you send a frozen pet to someone does it unfreeze or can it never be unfrozen even with trading?

Frozen pets cannot be unfrozen by regular users. The exception is Master Belmos. People regularly send him frozen creatures they don't want and he later unfreezes them to sell at a later time.