FOUND

This is where creature swaps for gender, lineage, color or date takes place

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

FOUND

Post by MageLorelei »

I’m looking to trade my female golden plumed crystalwing for a male golden plumed crystalwing.
Specifically her: Image (protected tab, no worries about clicking)
Please let me know before starting a trade!
Last edited by MageLorelei on May 6th, 2024, 6:40:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: [Gender] LTT Female Golden Plumed Crystalwing for Male

Post by Ardroth »

I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of gender change potions, I believe I got them from an anniversary event, I can just change her for free, if you'd like? :) (can send collateral if you're worried about that, but I do have numerous successful trades in the LTS forum section, if you'd like proof that I'm trustworthy!)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Ardroth wrote: May 5th, 2024, 4:47:24 pm I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of gender change potions, I believe I got them from an anniversary event, I can just change her for free, if you'd like? :) (can send collateral if you're worried about that, but I do have numerous successful trades in the LTS forum section, if you'd like proof that I'm trustworthy!)
Omg really?? Can I pay you at least?? (I don’t need collateral, I trust you <3 )
-----
-----
-----
-----
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

MageLorelei wrote: May 6th, 2024, 1:12:40 pm
Ardroth wrote: May 5th, 2024, 4:47:24 pm I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of gender change potions, I believe I got them from an anniversary event, I can just change her for free, if you'd like? :) (can send collateral if you're worried about that, but I do have numerous successful trades in the LTS forum section, if you'd like proof that I'm trustworthy!)
Omg really?? Can I pay you at least?? (I don’t need collateral, I trust you <3 )
No, you don't need to pay me at all! :) I really don't mind.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Ardroth wrote: May 6th, 2024, 1:13:38 pm
MageLorelei wrote: May 6th, 2024, 1:12:40 pm
No, you don't need to pay me at all! :) I really don't mind.
That’s so kind of you, thank you! I will send her right over!
-----
-----
-----
-----

Return to “Kiwik”