LTS Shards; Gold + Creature payment options

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

MackerTibbs
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

LTS Shards; Gold + Creature payment options

Post by MackerTibbs »

hello everyone!
as the title states, i am selling shards. i am accepting both gold and creatures as currency, which you can find a list of acceptable trades below. i have separate listed prices for parentless and bred creatures in respective orders, and if there is a quantity before the creatures listed then i will only be accepting that many total of that creature—if there isn’t, then i accept an unlimited amount of them.

available shards: 20
(i will update this per order received)

notes:
* i cannot do specific dates as i cannot guarantee open egg spots or that i will be able to log on that day.
* at least 1 shard must be paid for in gold, no full-creature trades
* this thread may be put on hold to keep up with hatching eggs as well as work on my own projects. currently this thread is OPEN.

accepted forms of payment:
25k gold per shard
questborn/bred quetzalcoatl @ 15k/1k each
eventborn/bred dismot @ 10k/1k each
eventborn/bred cacao jackalopes @ 500g/10k
eventborn/bred duckit @ 15k/500g each
shopborn rocs @ 2200g each
thunderbirds, borean wolves, ilikatal, ravens, guardian eagles, danaus cyon, osath, engull @ 500g each

1 male & 1 female western cyan psittarx @ 150k/ea
96 adult koi born after may 10 2019 @ 500g/ea
98 karcharos sharks born after may 10 2019 @ 500g/ea
1000 ouranian @ koi 2,000g/ea

current orders

awaiting payment
1. popa16 - 1 viyasant @ 4 gems
Last edited by MackerTibbs on April 29th, 2024, 7:22:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.
[please click us!] Image
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS Shards; Gold + Creature payment options

Post by popa16 »

Hi, I’d love to gen viyasant, but since I’m a bit (A LOT) bankrupt, I would need to gather many creatures - so one shard paid fully, and rest creatures, plus a few days for searching through tabs and hatching. Do you think it’s acceptable?
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!
MackerTibbs
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by MackerTibbs »

popa16 wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 8:43:13 pm Hi, I’d love to gen viyasant, but since I’m a bit (A LOT) bankrupt, I would need to gather many creatures - so one shard paid fully, and rest creatures, plus a few days for searching through tabs and hatching. Do you think it’s acceptable?
Yep! I’ll add you to the orders list and get started on hatching that one for you c: Send me a PM when you’ve gathered the creatures and I’ll send a trade!
[please click us!] Image
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

May I get 1 Taggian Crystalfin for 7 shards and one Viyasant for 4 shards please? Total of 11 shards for 275k; will be paid in gold.
FREE DONI AUCTION!
Ends May 12th, 6pm PST.

Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
MackerTibbs
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MackerTibbs »

Revan wrote: April 27th, 2024, 1:24:15 pm May I get 1 Taggian Crystalfin for 7 shards and one Viyasant for 4 shards please? Total of 11 shards for 275k; will be paid in gold.
sure thing! i’ll grab those today and start hatching them c:
[please click us!] Image

Return to “Waynal”