Razan cobra eggs for quest

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
It’s my birthday

Razan cobra eggs for quest

Post by audrei9 »

Does it specify Northern razan cobra eggs or Southern raza cobra eggs? What if I collect a bunch but they're all the wrong species? I don't want to gather all four only to find out that they're the wrong species. I don't believe the quest specifies which eggs either.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Razan cobra eggs for quest

Post by ghostjellie »

im pretty sure both satisfy the requirements!

editing to add: there's a magistream wiki that details all of the quests and their requirements that you can look up and use for reference as well <3
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
It’s my birthday

Post by audrei9 »

ghostjellie wrote: April 7th, 2024, 10:06:14 pm im pretty sure both satisfy the requirements!

editing to add: there's a magistream wiki that details all of the quests and their requirements that you can look up and use for reference as well <3
Ah! Thank you!
audrei9
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by audrei9 »

NOOOOOOOOO the quest vanished!! I'm now egglocked with a bunch of razan cobra eggs!!!

Guess it doesn't hurt to have a supply of razan cobras until the black market opens again............

Return to “Support and Suggestions”