is there a fly creature?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
baerbel
CreaturesTrade

is there a fly creature?

Post by baerbel »

hello hello,

yes, i could look at every single creature in the bestiary. but i could also just ask here since i am sure someone will know, sooo… is there a creature that is based off of a fly? (like housefly or blowfly, not dragonfly)

i have seen the iridescent horsefly, which is definitely on my 'i'll keep an eye out for it on the stream' list now, lol. and the lash fly of course but it’s more dragonfly-ish imo. is there any other creature that resembles an actual fly? flies are my favorite animals, so i really wanna know!

thank you in advance!
Image they/she ☆ buzz buzz!
i love insects, especially flies
wishlist : any insect-like pets
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: is there a fly creature?

Post by froglady »

Syrillian fly and Lash fly are fairly fly-like (obtained by putting "fly" into the Bestiary search engine).

Edited to add: Just saw you don't like the Lash fly, so you won't like the Syrillian one, either. They both look like damselflies/mayflies/craneflies more than house flies. So flies, just not the kind you mean.

I don't know if you've seen the Iridescent Horsefly. It's a green horse with wings, so a "horse" "fly" rather than a horsefly.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

The only other one i can think of off the top of my head would be the baublebees from one of the past winter events (you would need to buy them off other people now but they are generally fairly cheap for event creatures). Of course they are suppose to be bees but the hatchlings look kind of fly like Image (1184-1189 in the bestiary)
baerbel
CreaturesTrade

Post by baerbel »

froglady wrote: April 6th, 2024, 5:39:24 pm Syrillian fly and Lash fly are fairly fly-like (obtained by putting "fly" into the Bestiary search engine).

Edited to add: Just saw you don't like the Lash fly, so you won't like the Syrillian one, either. They both look like damselflies/mayflies/craneflies more than house flies. So flies, just not the kind you mean.

I don't know if you've seen the Iridescent Horsefly. It's a green horse with wings, so a "horse" "fly" rather than a horsefly.
thank you! they are definitely cute, i like them for what they are too! but yep, not the type of fly i was looking for. I gladly got an iridescent horsefly from the stream, it’s an adorable creature!! (especially the baby, i might get more and freeze one, lol)

falsanthin wrote: April 6th, 2024, 5:53:12 pm The only other one i can think of off the top of my head would be the baublebees from one of the past winter events (you would need to buy them off other people now but they are generally fairly cheap for event creatures). Of course they are suppose to be bees but the hatchlings look kind of fly like Image (1184-1189 in the bestiary)
oh my gaaah!! what a BABY, now I know what i put on top of my wishlist! thank you, that’s perfect!
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

plattenbaupunk wrote: April 7th, 2024, 3:55:46 am
falsanthin wrote: April 6th, 2024, 5:53:12 pm The only other one i can think of off the top of my head would be the baublebees from one of the past winter events (you would need to buy them off other people now but they are generally fairly cheap for event creatures). Of course they are suppose to be bees but the hatchlings look kind of fly like Image (1184-1189 in the bestiary)
oh my gaaah!! what a BABY, now I know what i put on top of my wishlist! thank you, that’s perfect!
Sorry about the trade, I thought I had more baublebees and I don't, but what I can do is point out the lovely Enchanteddil's Giveaway where she has plenty left: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=230191

Just please carefully read her rules for requests and you should soon have your collection if you wish to take her up on her generosity.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
baerbel
CreaturesTrade

Post by baerbel »

Airasyraye wrote: April 7th, 2024, 3:04:00 pm
plattenbaupunk wrote: April 7th, 2024, 3:55:46 am
Sorry about the trade, I thought I had more baublebees and I don't, but what I can do is point out the lovely Enchanteddil's Giveaway where she has plenty left: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=230191

Just please carefully read her rules for requests and you should soon have your collection if you wish to take her up on her generosity.
thank you so much for letting me know!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”