New Breeding List??

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

New Breeding List??

Post by whitewolfjustice »

I know recently there were a lot of critters that were given the option to breed that had recently been unable too.
Such as Sylphs and Savis Mouse, or Dragon Koi, and some that could only produce Hybrids such as Vernox Dragons x Dismont can now breed non-hybrids.
I keep strict track of my breeding pairs and am trying to update my keep with the new pairs I need to aquire so..

I am trying to see if there is a complete List of the Updated creatures, so I can figure out which ones I need without going through each and every one.
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImageImage
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: New Breeding List??

Post by Revan »

As far as I can tell, nothing has changed in the shops. All Quest (like the Nimbus) and Pond critters are now breedable. Regarding the rest, all the events can breed now except for the following:

Decessus
Keep Spider
Oblivion Pillagebeast
Pygmy Phoenix
Pet Rock
Plush Kraken
Roast Arkenian Goose
Bread Creature
Mortifelis
Khadakhad Daant
Erebine Phoenix
Snopal
Giant Pumpkin
Giant Jack-o-Lantern
Gallium/Porcelain/Marinevra/Plushie/Ferrofluid Crystalwings
Cookie?/!

Arkai are also still limited to 1 breeding.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

the bestiary lists whether creatures can breed or not. if you filter by "no," you can see the list of creatures that are still unable to breed — you can assume that all the rest of them can. you can also add other filters, like "obtained from," to narrow it down.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

A complete list of what became breedable can be found here: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... #p23709991

Return to “Support and Suggestions”