---

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

---

Post by Tyriagris »

owls owls owls...
:woo:

Thank you all so much!
Last edited by Tyriagris on March 25th, 2024, 12:58:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: [LTB/T] Borean Luteus Owls

Post by Real »

Hello :wave:
My egg slots are free so I could help you with some.
How much would you be looking for an autumn dragon hatchling and how much would you be paying in gold per owl?
by Saebra
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Real wrote: March 17th, 2024, 6:42:20 am Hello :wave:
How much would you be looking for an autumn dragon hatchling and how much would you be paying in gold per owl?

For just gold, I'd add 500 to the shop price, so 5.5k total!
As for the dragon - hmmm, let's see. I used to have autumn dragons at 250k-ish a year or so ago when I was last selling some. On paper, I would have thought that would have gone up since then, with them having been retired longer and everything, but with the Shimmering Shop in place and the prices for everything seeming to have dropped without the goldmining (especially shards, wow) we're moving the other way haha (not a bad thing, though, all in all) - so all things considered, I'd set the autumn dragons at around 28 owls, maybe, 150k(ish; 27*5.5=148.5 haha) value? Does that seem fair?
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Tyriagris wrote: March 17th, 2024, 7:04:06 am

As for the dragon - hmmm, let's see. I used to have autumn dragons at 250k-ish a year or so ago when I was last selling some. On paper, I would have thought that would have gone up since then, with them having been retired longer and everything, but with the Shimmering Shop in place and the prices for everything seeming to have dropped without the goldmining (especially shards, wow) we're moving the other way haha (not a bad thing, though, all in all) - so all things considered, I'd set the autumn dragons at around 28 owls, maybe, 150k(ish; 27*5.5=148.5 haha) value? Does that seem fair?
Hmm, I think I'll stick to owls for gold for the time being, but I'll keep the dragon in mind for later.
Should I send you a trade with the owls at the end of each day or one with everything when the black market leaves? I have no clue how many I can get per day :derp:
by Saebra
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Real wrote: March 17th, 2024, 7:17:06 am
Tyriagris wrote: March 17th, 2024, 7:04:06 am

Hmm, I think I'll stick to owls for gold for the time being, but I'll keep the dragon in mind for later.
Should I send you a trade with the owls at the end of each day or one with everything when the black market leaves? I have no clue how many I can get per day :derp:
Damn, prices must have really dropped haha. But yeah, I can do gold! I'd say we just tally up at the end, seems easier than doing it daily. As long as you send under two million owls, I can pay :lol:
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

hello! i may be interested in exchanging borean owls for either:
- diamond wyrm, or
- eldritch dragon

how many owls would you request for either one?
ImageImage

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://lucard.neocities.org/
🕸️𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://sugarjolt.neocities.org/

Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

How much are you asking for your Aether Coatl pair? I have these 15 owls here: https://magistream.com/user/Revan/Trade-Order.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

castlevania wrote: March 17th, 2024, 5:23:43 pm hello! i may be interested in exchanging borean owls for either:
- diamond wyrm, or
- eldritch dragon

hi there! I'd set the wyrms at 25 and the eldritch dragons at 30 owls each, as a gut feeling!
Revan wrote: March 17th, 2024, 7:32:19 pm How much are you asking for your Aether Coatl pair? I have these 15 owls here: https://magistream.com/user/Revan/Trade-Order.
Oh look at the pretty little ones! <3
I'd do 15 per coatl, if that works for you? So you'd be halfway there already!
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Tyriagris wrote: March 19th, 2024, 4:45:43 am
castlevania wrote: March 17th, 2024, 5:23:43 pm hello! i may be interested in exchanging borean owls for either:
- diamond wyrm, or
- eldritch dragon

hi there! I'd set the wyrms at 25 and the eldritch dragons at 30 owls each, as a gut feeling!
Revan wrote: March 17th, 2024, 7:32:19 pm How much are you asking for your Aether Coatl pair? I have these 15 owls here: https://magistream.com/user/Revan/Trade-Order.
Not sure I can hatch enough owls in time. These I have are still from the initial BM release. Would you be willing to hold the one coatl while I see if I can get together another 15? I'll take the other in the meantime.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

Tyriagris wrote: March 19th, 2024, 4:45:43 am
- diamond wyrm, or
- eldritch dragon

thank you for letting me know! unfortunately i wont be able to hatch that many before the market shuts; i do have 5 hatchlings i can sell to you alternatively!
ImageImage

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://lucard.neocities.org/
🕸️𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://sugarjolt.neocities.org/

Return to “Kancha”