Images?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BlackSwan959798
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Images?

Post by BlackSwan959798 »

This is really random and probably very easy. Lol
How do you add images to your posts? I know the pictures button at the top of the post when you're typing has something to do with it. Hopefully this made sense. Lol
Currently looking for a "Moseal" hatchling. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. It just can't be frozen. I can pay with gold or if you need some koi fish i can breed mine for you.
I'm going through the quests so i need gold more than anything right now..All frozen eggs are up for sale.Each egg is just 9 gold.Just message me if interested Image
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Images?

Post by froglady »

Well, if it's an off-site image you first have to have the image hosted on the internet somewhere (imgur, imgBB, Photobucket, tinypic, etc, not up on which ones still exist and which are free anymore). Then you put the URL of the photo into the img tags that come up when you push the photo button. The URL is the web address for the image and most hosting sites will give it to you or you can copy it from the address bar in your browser. If the host offers you a version for BB code, use that and you won't need the photo button.

If you're looking to put your eggs on the forum, there's a button in your Keep that says "embed multiple" and you can choose some or all of your eggs/hatchlings. Then copy what's in the box on that page and paste it into the forums.

Hope that helps.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
BlackSwan959798
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Images?

Post by BlackSwan959798 »

froglady wrote: February 28th, 2024, 5:32:38 pm Well, if it's an off-site image you first have to have the image hosted on the internet somewhere (imgur, imgBB, Photobucket, tinypic, etc, not up on which ones still exist and which are free anymore). Then you put the URL of the photo into the img tags that come up when you push the photo button. The URL is the web address for the image and most hosting sites will give it to you or you can copy it from the address bar in your browser. If the host offers you a version for BB code, use that and you won't need the photo button.

If you're looking to put your eggs on the forum, there's a button in your Keep that says "embed multiple" and you can choose some or all of your eggs/hatchlings. Then copy what's in the box on that page and paste it into the forums.

Hope that helps.
Ooooh OK thank you so much!!^^
Currently looking for a "Moseal" hatchling. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. It just can't be frozen. I can pay with gold or if you need some koi fish i can breed mine for you.
I'm going through the quests so i need gold more than anything right now..All frozen eggs are up for sale.Each egg is just 9 gold.Just message me if interested Image

Return to “Community Discussion”