Valentine's Day Critters!!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Valentine's Day Critters!!

Post by Danafox »

This info needs to be added to the first post please it's important.

February 14th 2024: Creatures 1480, 1481, 1482 and 1483 have been released.

Creatures 1480 and 1481 are permanent stream creatures. They will flood the stream up to and including February 17th. Creatures 1482 and 1483 are limited event creatures. They will flood the stream up to and including February 20th. All the creatures will be able to breed.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

crazyflight wrote: February 14th, 2024, 8:51:48 pm "breeding results concerning life magic"? could that have to do with it? i'm not sure if that explicitly refers to creatures with the life elemental affinity [...]
Well, why not give it a try (and also monitor the breeding results in the records). ^.^

Item science, thoughts
- using the new item is not connected to having adults of all new critters (I have all of them, still no "use" button or anything else)
- perhaps one has to attune to the life element? Well, I cannot try this, I am locked for 12 more days.
- no new quest related to Lady Alua
- hmmm.... :derp:
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

I've come to find that I like chimera-beasts. All kinds, they make me smile. I REALLY like this combination, they're cute, they're cool, they're funny, they have a creative superpower, these are great critters.
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

kunigund wrote: February 15th, 2024, 1:06:05 am
crazyflight wrote: February 14th, 2024, 8:51:48 pm "breeding results concerning life magic"? could that have to do with it? i'm not sure if that explicitly refers to creatures with the life elemental affinity [...]
Well, why not give it a try (and also monitor the breeding results in the records). ^.^

Item science, thoughts
- using the new item is not connected to having adults of all new critters (I have all of them, still no "use" button or anything else)
- perhaps one has to attune to the life element? Well, I cannot try this, I am locked for 12 more days.
I'm going to guess that they are ingredients for crafting, and we probably need more vials, one for each element, before we find out what.

Weren't there lavender lines on the albino elseals yesterday??? I guess they only put on makeup for valentine's day.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Hmm... I think the lines on the albino elseals were always the same because I had a good look at them when I was wondering about them yesterday. To me they seem unchanged.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Ryves wrote: February 15th, 2024, 12:15:22 pm
kunigund wrote: February 15th, 2024, 1:06:05 am

Item science, thoughts
I'm going to guess that they are ingredients for crafting, and we probably need more vials, one for each element, before we find out what.
Has anyone found anything other than the Vial of Life? I managed to get one by breeding 2 life creatures together, but no 'use' button, so no clue what's next.

ETA: the vial of life does not show up with the crafting ingredients, it's on the Tokens page.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Airasyraye wrote: February 14th, 2024, 1:00:27 pm Huh. Mastodon Elephant Seals don't really scream "Valentine's Day" to me.
Same. I can appreciate them but these are not Valentines Day creatures I will be collecting this year :t-cry:
The two permanent ones I want tho. Their colors remind me of doggies :t-bipolar:
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

LunatheDragoness wrote: February 15th, 2024, 2:51:08 pm
Airasyraye wrote: February 14th, 2024, 1:00:27 pm Huh. Mastodon Elephant Seals don't really scream "Valentine's Day" to me.
Same. I can appreciate them but these are not Valentines Day creatures I will be collecting this year :t-cry:
The two permanent ones I want tho. Their colors remind me of doggies :t-bipolar:
yeah agreed! i really like them as creatures but i do miss getting something thematic in soft pinks/reds/etc to add to my valentine collection (but i also get that sometimes artists need a break from a theme too). i will def still collect them and just put them in my aquatic tab instead tho
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I do like that somebody heard of elephant seals and took them to their logical ATLA conclusion
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
kunigund
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

The pattern on the Albinos changes indeed (both hatchlings and adults), there are no lines at the moment. Perhaps it rotates during the day?

Return to “Community Discussion”