Some sad news to share

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Some sad news to share

Post by Fin »

I'm shocked, I'm sure I saw here around in January ... - that makes me very sad. Hidden and I known us not extremly well but we were aware of each other all the years long. Sometimes we wrote some pm's and we had an unspoken, natural understanding, maybe because of age and caring for children and family. She had a good (and sometime sharp) sense for humor, I liked this very much.
After longer off-times which I have from time to time, she was one of the people I looked to see if she was still here and around when I'm back again. And once she wrote she also does and we exchanged over the years some "Good to see you - Moments" and sometimes a bit more; often our short conversations touched the deeper things in life.

She created a lineage about loss and remembering and "no more sadness" . In the description she quoted the first part of a poem from Christina Rosetti; I thought of this immediately when reading about her death.

When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom filled room.
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little, but not too long
And not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me - but let me go.

For this is a journey that we all must take
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart,
Go to the friends we know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds...
Miss me - but let me go.

I will not forget her and for me she will always be around here - Rest in Peace Hidden <3
My condolences and thoughts to her family and friends.
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

Far well my Friend

I didn't have much to do with her, but this shocks me a lot and tears come to my eyes.
Rest in peace.

provo7demons
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by provo7demons »

What sad news! We never really talked directly, but it was always nice seeing her in the forums :( I wish all the best for her friends and family, and she will be greatly missed throughout the Magistream community.

I'm glad that at least there are still her creatures to remember her by and honor her <3
Syth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syth »

I'm sorry to hear this... HiddenMystic was the first one to welcome me back after a long haitus... she and I were good friends. She will be missed.
Beware of dragons for you are small & tasty.I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb
Love maybe love, but there's no excuse for the ignorance.
RIP HiddenMystic, you will be missed.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking! 0/25 gifts thank you!

ImageImageImageImage

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
rallis
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by rallis »

Oh my god… Hidden…
I don’t even have the proper words. She was the face you could always count on seeing in the games forum. It was always funny to see every game post updated with her as the most recent response, creating just a solid wall of HiddenMystic. She really was one of the people that even if you didn’t really know her, you still knew her. Things are never the same when someone leaves your life, but this… The hole she left behind can not ever hope to be filled. I’ll miss you, HiddenMystic… We all will…
I rent my donis for breeding. Check my About Me for details.

Anything in my Shop Stock tab is for sale. PM me if interested!
http://magistream.com/user/rallis/Shop-Stock

Rest in peace, Smores, the greatest dog in the world. July 19, 2007 - Jan. 6, 2018
There will never be a better friend than you.
Xeron
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xeron »

I usually pop in here and then just to check if there's any creatures I'm interested in. Logging in to see this was a sad surprise though. I have a bad memory, so my interactions and how often aren't well remembered, but I do remember them as a member of the community.

...They will be missed...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CatyChan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by CatyChan »

What sad news! Hidden was always a good person, he always helped with the creatures and we always interacted during the events... I didn't imagine he was going through this fight. :t-:(
I hope that wherever your soul is now, all the pain is gone, and that there is only peace and happiness left.
I can't update my "about me", is it like this for everyone? :t-shrug:

Be gentle <3
My Wishlist.
Lammergeier
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lammergeier »

Incredibly sad news. Her profile image always made me smile. She seemed like a kind person with a good sense of humor.
ImageImageImageImage

Clicks/feeds greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Oh no! Hidden... This is very sad news... We talked quite a bit on the How Was Your Day forum. She was always kind and incredibly helpful, and she was quite witty and humorous. I can't believe she's gone... RIP Hidden :t-cry: Condolences to all her family and friends, both in real life and online :t-hugs:
Please help my babies grow C:
DarknessHuntress
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarknessHuntress »

My condolences to her family/friends, and members of MS that knew her well. My interactions with Hidden were few, but she was active in the community and I would often see her posting in the Reindeer Games. She will be well missed, but not forgotten.
Feel free to mine in my keep. Hatchlings
My Shop: ~The Devil's Home~

15 gifts. Thanks. Wishlist is on my profile, thanks.

Return to “Community Discussion”