Hello all! New player here!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Edenello
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Hello all! New player here!

Post by Edenello »

Hello all! I'm Edenello (any pronouns) and just joined. I'm excited to see what this game is all about!

For a short bio:
I have a cat who loves to scream at me named Kiko, and I will be graduating this year with my bachelors. I love dragons (actually found this site through a dragon cave forum post), cats, psychology and neuroscience, crochet, and tabletop RPGs. I also play Minecraft, Sims 4, and some other relaxed games, but I would like to get into some spooky co-op games like Phasmophobia and Lethal Company since I watch a lot of vods of those.

Can't wait to see my creatures grow. Happy new year everyone! :wave:
Juniana
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hello all! New player here!

Post by Juniana »

Hey hey, welcome, nice to meet you! I'm new too! Also have a love for dragons and mythical creatures. Pixel pets are TOO CUTE! Also I made sure to click your eggs :)
And your Kiko sounds like my Esmeralda, she was so vocal and would often scream from the other room LOL , gotta love em.
🐾 also playing
lorwolf
neopets
flight rising
dragon cave
chicken smoothie
thanks to everyone who clicks! I love anything foxes, kitsune, horses, pegasi & unis!
dream want!!!: Asesina Orcae
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

hello Edenello! welcome to magistream--hope you enjoy your time here!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LeelaMeylen »

Even though already some days ago...welcome to this amazing game .. forums and above all the people who makes the game what it is. All games I found via dragon cave are or were amazing.

One of the most amazing games ever, was Unifaction, and many DC players also played Unifaction and Magistream as well. But unfortunately the owner of the game closed it from one second to another. :(
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave: I'm a member of Dragon Cave also ^.^

Return to “Introductions”