Double Trouble Achievement not unlocking?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Double Trouble Achievement not unlocking?

Post by Myouki »

I've been plugging away at achievements over the past few days with the help of a friend, and she sent over some bred Wootootoo a couple of days ago. When I checked the achievement page, the number was the same as before, leading me to believe I needed to breed them myself for it to count (since it says 'Breed 10 Wootootoo' instead of 'Have 10 bred Wootootoo'). Once I got some space, I bred the three eggs I needed and I checked again; still locked, so I thought I needed to grow them to adult... except now they're all adults and the number hasn't changed from the 7/10 it was before.

I'm wondering if there's something I'm misunderstanding about the achievement requirements or if the achievement is bugged.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/14/2024), please and thank you~
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Double Trouble Achievement not unlocking?

Post by HiddenMystic »

Myouki wrote: December 27th, 2023, 12:24:28 am I've been plugging away at achievements over the past few days with the help of a friend, and she sent over some bred Wootootoo a couple of days ago. When I checked the achievement page, the number was the same as before, leading me to believe I needed to breed them myself for it to count (since it says 'Breed 10 Wootootoo' instead of 'Have 10 bred Wootootoo'). Once I got some space, I bred the three eggs I needed and I checked again; still locked, so I thought I needed to grow them to adult... except now they're all adults and the number hasn't changed from the 7/10 it was before.

I'm wondering if there's something I'm misunderstanding about the achievement requirements or if the achievement is bugged.
Have you tried moving the 10 to your main tab? Cuz you have 3 not in the right tab to count for the achievement.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”