This year I'm giving it away (giftaway)

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Veranda
CreaturesTrade

Re: This year I'm giving it away (giftaway)

Post by Veranda »

Hello! Can I please get a Saltwater Kelffy, a Candy Corn Batcoon and an Iridiun Fae Wyrm?
Thank you and and merry Christmas!
Back after 11 years, wow so mamy new creatures to grab :t-X3: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click my little friends, please :)
PM me if you want to gender-swap - I have two male Helias Amagnae to trade for two females
Thank you all for the lovely gifts! I hope you have a nice and peaceful holiday! <3
himehana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by himehana »

Hope everyone is having a good final few days before Christmas! Thank you all for stopping by!

Seabra: You were full when I got on today. I was sadly unable to send the requested creatures. if I remember for the next gifting event I'll send them your way.

Esthergamer: You only had room for two. If I remember I'll send it to you next time gifting is available.
Cats are a favorite but I'll be happy to accept anything you're willing to gift.
There is a wishlist on my profile if you want more specifics on what I'm looking for.

Please do not click on anything outside of the Main keep tab
charmedangel
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by charmedangel »

hi, thank you so much for doing this! could i get the void prism fox, the water prism fox, and the deiaurnox please? thx if i can & happy holidays :]!
PeelTheMango
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by PeelTheMango »

Hi! Could I get the Decaying Mawdracon, a Light Crystalwing, and a Scarecrow Gryphon? Thank you so much, happy holidays!!!! c:
I leave and come back to this website very sporadically, but also TEAM PUVIA until the day I die :cool:
Kapvik
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kapvik »

May I please have a male Ros Pyoka Cabbit? Thank you and happy holidays!
Please mine my Hatchery tab. <3
ImageImage

Link to my Wishlist
loveseac
CreaturesTrade

Post by loveseac »

I will be thankful for Ilex Gecko, Ruin Lizard and Gourd Wyrm!
Thank you° and merry holidays!!
My alternative movie channel
Artstation

--------
I appreciate everything! Any gift is very nice for me!
himehana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by himehana »

All creatures have been delivered!
Thank you all for visiting~
Cats are a favorite but I'll be happy to accept anything you're willing to gift.
There is a wishlist on my profile if you want more specifics on what I'm looking for.

charmedangel
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by charmedangel »

may i get the light crystalwing and the earth crystalwing please? thank you so much! your creatures r all so pretty :3 happy holidays!
himehana
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by himehana »

charmedangel wrote: December 21st, 2023, 8:23:49 pm may i get the light crystalwing and the earth crystalwing please? thank you so much! your creatures r all so pretty :3 happy holidays!
I can only gift three per person and sadly I've already gifted you three earlier. Next gifting event I can pass them onto you if I remember.

charmedangel
CreaturesTrade

Post by charmedangel »

himehana wrote: December 21st, 2023, 8:27:34 pm
charmedangel wrote: December 21st, 2023, 8:23:49 pm may i get the light crystalwing and the earth crystalwing please? thank you so much! your creatures r all so pretty :3 happy holidays!
I can only gift three per person and sadly I've already gifted you three earlier. Next gifting event I can pass them onto you if I remember.
oh! ty for letting me know :0 i must’ve misunderstood /g no problem ^^

Return to “Zocalo”