Pay what you want (and 5k events)

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

queenyna
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS: 5k and PWYW

Post by queenyna »

queenyna wishlist
have 25 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
WolfyWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfyWolf »

I'm sorry about the acronym kunigund XD
I'll send everyone's right over
Spoiler
Thank You Foxurus <3
3.25 Happy Birthday to me and my Raiju's ^^
Wishlist||My Shop
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

I'll do 2k each for all your Visons in your PWYW tab?

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LeelaMeylen »

What does PWYW mean? It seems to be right the braincells work slower the older you get. XD

I urgently need a moss snail for a quest, and I didn't see an egg in the stream for a "long" time. The one pair I have didn't give an egg each time I bred them.

So I would love to take the female Moss Snail and a male Phoenix Amagnae

https://magistream.com/creature/13467575
https://magistream.com/creature/13044843

... aaah >D ...and now where I think about what you most probably want to have for the moss snail it popped up in my head.. "PWYW= pay what you want" :wee: yay..so my brain isn't completely damaged yet and a few cells have survived. :bounce:

I wonder if it's possible to reserve creatures?
Bc I am not one of the richest MS players, so that I first have to make more gold. I urgently need rare creatures to breed and to sell, otherwise making gold takes so long.
(I still wait for a game that fits one of my visions: A world without money. Or a part of the world without money at least. Yes that would most probably be better for those who don't share my views and I would like it more, if not one single system subordinates the whole world. :D )

In case it's possible to reserve creatures, I would like to reserve a pair of the Cypheles Crystalwing's and actually also a pair of the Plectra Amagnae's. But the Cypheles Crystalwing's are enough for now. For 10k gold I need a couple days.

In case it's not possible to reserve, I can completely understand if you don't have the time for.

So I would pay 200g for the female moss snail and 5k for the male Phoenix Amagnae = 5200 g in total.Thank you.
WolfyWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfyWolf »

Everybody's sent!

I finally updated the main post about the acronym lol. I was slow. I would be willing to hold them for a week since there are others to buy from. Sent your first trade though.
Spoiler
Thank You Foxurus <3
Wishlist||My Shop
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

I'd like to purchase the three remaining Kitanchosa Crystalwing hatchlings. 15k total. Thank you!
WolfyWolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfyWolf »

Sent!
Spoiler
Thank You Foxurus <3
Wishlist||My Shop
WolfyWolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfyWolf »

bump
Spoiler
Thank You Foxurus <3
Wishlist||My Shop

Return to “Waynal”