Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie felt herself blush a bit as the kiss continued, not being able to push him away either. She knew deep down that she had wanted to kiss him like this, but just didn't have enough courage on her own to actually do it. She then heard herself moan a bit when she felt one of his hands slip under her shirt, feeling his hand against her skin and it felt very warm against it. She then also felt panic soon after, pulling her arms away from being around his neck just before he pulled away from her as well. She felt her own eyes grow big, much like a scared deer when she also locked them with his.

She couldn't get herself to say anything even though her cheeks were bright cherry red in color and probably also would have stammered, but she was speechless. She also found that her eyes were drawn to his own lips even though she wasn't sure why. "She can't resist you either and just needs a bit more practice," her own moon spirit chimed in while purring as it did so. She blushed darker when she realized what she had said before suddenly getting dizzy, and falling in a heap on the floor where she had stood minutes earlier. "Why am I so weak?" she asked softly but still loud enough that he could hear while not being able to bring herself to look at him and instead looked at her wrapped wrist. "You uh might also want to put some clothes on..."
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on November 9th, 2023, 4:56:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 25/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link scrambled to grab a pair of boxers to throw on. Seeing her on the floor, he felt a sadness overcome his whole body. He jumped quickly to scoop Ronnie up in his arms. He placed her on his bed and checked her wound dressings. He could see blood was seeping through. Link walked over to his medicine cabinet to grab fresh gauze and wrap. He undressed and redressed her wounds tightly to stop to bleeding. “You’re weak from the blood loss. You’ll be fine as long as we take care of this.” He reassured her. He adjusted her pillows and propped her up. Walking to the sink, he grabbed her glass to refill it. He set it beside her and sat down in the recliner. He forced his urges away to focus on her health.

Look at you, being so sweet and caring. This is so unlike the nasty, angry Link I know! His moon spirit taunted in the back of his mind. Link pushed the thought away and asked Ronnie, “Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?” Waiting for a response, her absentmindedly drew his fingers across her cheeks, to brush the hair away from her face. He wanted to kiss her again but resisted. The feelings were electrifying and he ached to feel it again.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie nodded in understanding when she heard what Link said in regards to the reason for why she was weak after she was both placed on his bed, and the wound on her wrist was redressed. She then nodded in thanks to him after he brought her a fresh cup of water after she was propped up by pillows to be more comfortable while being back on his bed, and before sipping it a bit. She placed it back down on the nightstand table afterward before having her attention be on him as he sat back down in his recliner that was next to his bed. See how sweet and caring he really is? Being near him isn't so bad is it, her moon spirit said to her with a smirk but she ignored both things as she looked into his eyes while not being able to deny the fact that it wasn't too bad being near him.

She kept that thought to herself for now, though. "Yes, actually now that you mention it. I'm um also kind of embarrassed to acknowledge this but I didn't have any dinner last night before my incident," she said in reply with light red cheeks to his questions but still didn't look away from him. She couldn't, and she didn't want to either. As he drew his fingers across her cheek to brush her hair away, she leaned in a bit while enjoying the feeling of his fingers doing that, and then brushed her lips softly against his soon after for a few minutes or so before pulling away again as she couldn't resist the urge to do so. Something in his eyes just seemed to draw her to do that and she hadn't wanted to ignore that something although she didn't know what it was.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

“Well, what do you want—“ He said, stopping abruptly when he felt Ronnie’s lips against his. Link gave in, not even trying to fight the urges. He rested his hand on her thigh, squeezing gently. He nipped the bottom of her lip, intensifying the kiss. He used his free hand to rest against her cheek, keeping her in close as they kissed. His body felt warm as his moon spirit took over, he pulled back slightly and whispered, ”You are just so pretty and innocent, but all he can do is picture all the dirty things he’d love to do to you.”

Link felt his cheeks getting hot after hearing what his moon spirit blurted out. “I apologize, he can be an ass.” He said, sheepishly. He didn’t want to stop kissing her, so he leaned in for more, this time teasing her with his tongue. Ugh you need to stop, you cannot be with a slave. You know this! His thoughts reminded him, but that couldn’t even overcome the intense feelings he was spilling everywhere as they kissed.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie gasped slightly into the kiss when she felt him gently squeeze her thigh before giving a small nip back to his bottom lip after she felt him do the same. One of her own hands went unbidden to one of his own cheeks while also keeping him close before he pulled back slightly and his moon spirit said what he did. She blushed quite a bit when she heard what was said before hearing Link's apology afterward.

"It's okay. Mine is quite annoying as well," she said in reply before he kissed her again with his tongue this time. She moaned a bit as she felt it, and tried to reciprocate with her own although she wasn't very experienced. You know this can't continue since he's the alpha and you're just a slave, her thoughts told her but she ignored them as she continued the kiss.

What she couldn't ignore, however, was her moon spirit: I hate to interrupt this happy and very intense moment, but I need to remind you that you need to eat something before you possibly pass out again. She sighed slightly into the kiss before reluctantly pulling away a bit although her lips were still close to his own before saying, "I apologize for breaking our kiss but mine just reminded me that I need something to eat before I pass out again. Maybe a hamburger, if that's not too problematic to order?"
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 31st, 2023, 5:41:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link felt her disconnect from his lips and almost whimpered out of frustration. He caught himself before it slipped out, putting on a neutral face before she could see his desperation. “Yeah, you’re right. You do need to eat. You can have whatever you want.” He said, sweetly. He felt his lips curl in a smile as he looked her up and down, noting her rosy blushing cheeks.

Link stood up and grabbed a house robe to throw on. He tied it loosely, and then slipped on a pair of slippers. The kitchen was always busy so he didn’t want to look entirely a mess. “I’ll be right back, okay?” He nodded to Ronnie. He then slipped out the door quietly, making sure to close it behind him. He briskly cascaded down the stairs, trying to act normal as if he wasn’t hiding an omega in his room. He sighed slightly, feeling nervous yet exhilarated. He never felt like this before and didn’t know how to even handle all the built up emotions. Anger is all he has ever known.

Once in the kitchen, he found the nearest cook and asked for a hamburger and some fries to go with it, just in case she was feeling extra hungry. He asked for an array of condiments on the side, not really knowing what she liked. He then poured a glass of wine for himself and snagged some soda for Ronnie. “Can you make sure this is all delivered to my room quietly? No questions asked, knock twice and leave it outside the door.” He demanded, noting this wasn’t a normal hour to be getting dinner. The cook obeyed and started to load up a covered tray and handed it off to a maid.

Link made his way back up the stairs after about 20 minutes had passed. He opened the door and slid back in, shutting it lightly behind him. “The food should be here any minute.” He said, standing guard at the door, waiting for the knocks. He could help himself as he stared Ronnie up and down again, taking in all her curves and silky hair, noting how soft her skin looked. She’s so enticing isn’t she, Link? Watch yourself before you start drooling. His moon spirit teased in his head.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“I’m sorry,” Ronnie said softly as she could tell by looking in his eyes and small smile that he was trying to hide what he had been feeling. It was a similar thing she did when she was trying to hide her own true feelings. “Thank you again and um does that include you?” she said and asked in reply although the question was asked softly and she wasn’t really expecting an answer to it before also looking him up and down but discreetly. “Alright.” She watched him walk away and leave before having her attention go to being all around his room. She had only really seen his bathroom and some of his lounge room.

She would have left the bed, but she didn’t want to get all dizzy again and make her wound worse. So, instead she checked it out from the bed. She thought it looked really nice and much nicer than a cave in the woods or even a hovel-like building. She didn’t want to admit it, but she was a bit jealous especially of his mistresses who could be near him all the time. She looked down at the bed before having her attention be on her wrapped wrist.

Something the matter, little one? her moon spirit asked her with a bit of concern. “I’m not sure,” she said aloud and softly with her attention still on her wrist. After a few more minutes or so of her attention being mainly on her wrist, she heard him come back. She nodded in reply to what he said about the food getting there any minute. She felt his attention being on her so she looked back at him and scrutinized him just as much as he did her.

She thought his hair looked soft enough to run her fingers through it and was even tempted to do that during their next kiss. With her eyes still on him, she took her hair out of the braid it had been in and slowly ran her fingers through it. Just then, a couple of knocks sounded on the door as per Link’s request with the tray that had the food for her on it that was given to the maid from the cook.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on December 14th, 2022, 1:18:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link could feel Ronnie’s eyes searching his body, as well. He wanted to feel nervous but instead, gave her a smirk. He was slightly startled when the knocks softly sounded behind him. He waited a few minutes before opening the door to retrieve the covered silver platter. He walked it over to Ronnie, sitting it on a tray in front of her. “I didn’t know how hungry you were or what you’d like, so you kind of got a little of everything.” He said, with a smile. “And I guess this makes me your dessert option.” He said devilishly, with a wink. Link snagged the wine he had put on the tray for himself and took a sip, while simultaneously lighting a cigarette. He then sat back, his robe coming undone from being so loosely tied, revealing his muscles. He propped his legs onto the edge of the bed.

“If there’s anything else you need, let me know. I am a man of my word.” He said, replaying the comment she made earlier over in his head. His moon spirit quickly took over, He isn’t lying, Ronnie. He is a man of his word and he will definitely satisfy you. He teased, sliding his fingers through her hair and leaning in to kiss her neck softly.

Link pulled away embarrassed. “Sorry. Like I said, he’s an ass.” He mumbled, now fidgeting with the cigarette he had set down for a moment. He took a big gulp of wine and said, “You should eat.”
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie saw the food that was on the tray, eyes widening a bit when she saw not only the hamburger but fries as well and condiments. She looked up at him again just in time to see the muscles on his bare chest that were revealed slightly from his robe, not helping but admire it before looking back at the hamburger afterward. “Thank you,” she said before picking the burger up and was about to take a bite when she heard what he said regarding him being her dessert.

She blushed quite a bit when she heard that but instead of answering, took a bite of her food after putting the condiments she wanted on it. She thought about what he said, but couldn’t come up with an answer to it. “I will,” she said after hearing him offer to get her anything else that she needed also after swallowing a bite of the burger.

She then blushed a bit more when she heard what his moon spirit said while taking him over as well as the slight kiss he gave to her neck afterward. She nodded in agreement before asking a bit hesitantly after swallowing another bite of the burger, “Um if I may ask why are you being so nice and sweet to me all of a sudden? I’m only a lowly Omega and no one cares about us. I’m just curious, but also confused.” She sighed a bit before going back to eating the burger again afterward along with some fries.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 26th, 2022, 1:23:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. He didn’t really have an answer because he still was in denial that an omega could be his mate. He also couldn’t make sense of all the feelings he had been enduring lately. It just didn’t make any sense. He wanted to shrug off the question but couldn’t. She’s your mate, Link. Just accept it. You can’t resist her and you know it. His moon spirit reminded him. His face went cold and then softened when he realized Ronnie was still staring at him with wide eyes.

“If I’m being honest, I don’t have an answer, other than I keep having these urges to help you.” He said simply, taking another big sip of wine. Ohhhhh, Link. You need to stop avoiding the inevitable. Just except it pretty boy! His moon spirit taunted. This angered Link but he put on a front to conceal it. He quickly tried to change the subject and asked, “How is everything? Good? Do you need anything else?” Link leans back again, placing an arm behind his neck to rest it comfortably.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage

Return to “Private Stage”