Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by Enchanteddil »

pegasi1978 wrote:Thank you for the heads up. I missed the release due to my surgery and had only caught one golden sonata so far. I'm full up now!
You're welcome pegasi <3 The only downside to buying from the Market Place is that you can't trade them. There are some good trade offers looking for the grey moon eggs D:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

The Blues and Golds are back in the Market, and the Silvers have dropped to 100 shards. I'm sure the silvers will be gone very soon as the moons are leaving the eclipse.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

NyxNoire wrote:The Blues and Golds are back in the Market, and the Silvers have dropped to 100 shards. I'm sure the silvers will be gone very soon as the moons are leaving the eclipse.
No more Blues or Silvers in the Market Place. Only the Orange (gold?) and they are 200 shards D:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

If I have things marked right Dragon cave anniversary is tonight at midnight
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

New eggs for the Dragon Cave birthday. 7 eggs, as far as I can tell. I can't find a single one and I'm stuck with 7 other eggs to boot D:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

This egg has washed up on the beach: Coast, sorts between Mariner Pygmy and Melismor

A low hum emanates from this rough egg: Desert, sorts between Aria and Arsani

This dark egg has bright flecks that almost seem to move as they catch the light: Volcano, sorts between Silver and Sinii Krai.

A red stone is embedded in this egg’s cold shell: Seems to migrate biomes each hour, sorts between Spotted Greenwing and Stone

This egg glows vibrantly in the dark: Alpine, sorts between Lightning Pygmy and Lihnseyre.

This smooth egg has a bright blue stripe on it: Forest, sorts between Horse and Ice

Crystals are growing around the shell of this little egg: Alpine, sorts between Purple and Pyralspite
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

OMG, I successfully bred a 2nd gen prize dragon and traded it for a CB Neglected hatchling. My very fist Neglected :woo: :woo:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Enchanteddil wrote:OMG, I successfully bred a 2nd gen prize dragon and traded it for a CB Neglected hatchling. My very fist Neglected :woo: :woo:
Congratulations! :hooray:
ImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

New dragons released.

Something told me to incubate the eggs I had earlier today. Glad I listened to that gut feeling. No luck with the hybrid for me. All four pairs I tried gave me one of the parent's breed instead.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

I haven't been able to get any of the white version, I only caugh golds. It's apparently random.

I haven't tried breeding the hybrid yet.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”