Magistream Items Guide

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magistream Items Guide

Post by Rainwater »

leica wrote: March 10th, 2024, 3:17:00 pm Image Breeding Enhancer Potion - The potion that Lady Alua of the Society of Trident created. It can be used to increase the probability of a pair of creatures producing an egg.

I don't know how to get the potion... XD
If you go to crafting it says "Combining a Vial of Life and a Crossing Stone gives you a Breeding Enhancer Potion."
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Rainwater wrote: March 10th, 2024, 3:21:08 pm
leica wrote: March 10th, 2024, 3:17:00 pm Image Breeding Enhancer Potion - The potion that Lady Alua of the Society of Trident created. It can be used to increase the probability of a pair of creatures producing an egg.

I don't know how to get the potion... XD
If you go to crafting it says "Combining a Vial of Life and a Crossing Stone gives you a Breeding Enhancer Potion."
how do you get the Vial of Life?
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

LunatheDragoness wrote: March 12th, 2024, 2:01:35 pm how do you get the Vial of Life?
breeding together two creatures with life magic attributes gives you a chance at producing a vial of life. for example, i bred a bunch of farir for my competition entry and got a bunch of them.

now i have over 200 of each and it's a pain to craft the breeding potions one by one... i wish i could do them all in one batch. but it's okay! at least i have a lot now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

How do you get a crossing stone?

And which creatures do you recommend breeding to get more vials of life?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

audrei9 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:13:02 am How do you get a crossing stone?

Breed two creatures of different species that are able to produce a hybrid (I bred Black and White pegasi to get Pinto pegasi and crossing stones, for example)
ImageImage

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://lucard.neocities.org/
🕸️𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://sugarjolt.neocities.org/

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

castlevania wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:14:48 am

Breed two creatures of different species that are able to produce a hybrid (I bred Black and White pegasi to get Pinto pegasi and crossing stones, for example)
Oh that's awesome! Thank you!
Does it have to be a successful breeding or do you have to just try to do it?
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

audrei9 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:15:55 am

No problem, you just have to try! Statistics I've taken while breeding multiple black/white pegasi are below. I could have used a significantly larger sampling size but maybe this can help give an idea of what to expect
  • 25 Crossing Stones stones were created across all 34 breeding attempts, whether failed or successful (74% chance of receiving a Crossing Stone)
  • 9 stones came from unsuccessful breeding attempts (36% of all stones)
  • 16 stones came from successful breeding attempts (64% of all stones)
successful breeding attempts included receiving non-hybrid eggs and hybrid eggs
ImageImage

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://lucard.neocities.org/
🕸️𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://sugarjolt.neocities.org/

audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

castlevania wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:19:21 am
audrei9 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:15:55 am

No problem, you just have to try! Statistics I've taken while breeding multiple black/white pegasi are below. I could have used a significantly larger sampling size but maybe this can help give an idea of what to expect
  • 25 Crossing Stones stones were created across all 34 breeding attempts, whether failed or successful (74% chance of receiving a Crossing Stone)
  • 9 stones came from unsuccessful breeding attempts (36% of all stones)
  • 16 stones came from successful breeding attempts (64% of all stones)
successful breeding attempts included receiving non-hybrid eggs and hybrid eggs
ooo very nice!
Hearing this, I will get vials of life from breeding phoenixes so I can also have a chance at getting ashen feathers, I will try to breed farir to have a chance with the colour variants, and I will continue my endless journey to breed capricorns for the crossing stones!
I expect to see a massive raise in the population of farir once this info is out NGL, everyone would want to breed them!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

To get a Crossing Stone you don't need to breed species that produce a hybrid. To get the crossing stone you need to breed two creatures that are of different species, regardless of if they produce hybrids or just one or the other of the parent species. ^.^

Return to “Community Discussion”