Compliment the user above you!

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Is this original?

Yes!
22%
Sure, I guess
21%
Nah
6%
Oklahoma
14%
Hand sanitizer
37%

Total votes: 63

wulfz
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Compliment the user above you!

Post by wulfz »

I adore your profile pic and how excited you seem to get about the narrative implications of others' authorial interests. <3
Need more clicks? This Site might help! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

I love your pfp there love, also I think it's super cool that you like animating, I'm trying to dabble in that but I am royally ~failing~

Also the fact that you referenced final destination was sweet-

Oh! Also you gave some adorable beans [creature's] there!
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

Hollowshield, i loooove your username. its such a pretty word combination! and the kitty in your profile picture is so silly :D
prettyiggy7 wrote: November 26th, 2023, 7:28:13 am Hey faedemon, your interest captured my attention: death in the narrative sense Hmm, does that mean strictly biographical or detached & in the third person? I'm fascinated with it in the experiental sense, y'know the leaving your body, traveling through the dark tunnel to seeing the extremely bright light coming towards you; meeting up with dead friends, relatives and beloved pets; the peace & serenity, all that wonderful stuff! :t-swoon:

I'm curious as to how you interpret in the narrative sense? Written word only, as in Dr. Kubler-Ross, perhaps? Thanks for bringing up this amazing topic, there are an infinite number of ways to explore it. <3
hi prettyiggy! by "in the narrative sense" i mean i love to think about & explore the concept of death in creative writing—i'm a writer, and it's one of those universal yet personal topics that you can take in tons of different ways. totally fascinating to think about, whether it's literal death and its repercussions (emotional, social, physical, et cetera) or metaphorical death: death of the self, of a relationship, of an ideology. so many ways to think about it and so much material ripe for storytelling! and storytelling is my greatest passion :bounce:
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.

Return to “Popsicle stand”