So, no Easter event this year, or ?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
bett132
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: So, no Easter event this year, or ?

Post by bett132 »

I've mostly been sticking with hatching gifts. We'll have gifting next month with the Magiversary, so I'm building up my folder of things to gift to people. I'm also grabbing stream things that I need to fill in my collection. That way, if the event starts and I'm feeling super impatient to clear egg slots, I can chuck stuff.
25/25 gifts received (thanks everyone!), 162 gifts sent!
Wishlist in my profile.
Especially interested in all pygmy gems/crystals not in my Tiny Crystals tab.
To hatch eggs fast, use the sites below.
https://swle.yarold.eu
http://www.pethatchery.co.uk
http://magi-ifn.net
duskfall
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
Location: camphalfblood in the posiden cabin or the artames cabin

Post by duskfall »

What is Ifn? Ove never used beyond the click threads
Wishlist
Spoiler
ANYTHING Especially if it's something I dont already have. I took a hiatus since 2012 and just getting back into things so I missed alot.
anything k9 based especially dire wolves, boraen wolf's.
Any event creature realised after 2012 
Griffins
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

duskfall wrote:What is Ifn? Ove never used beyond the click threads
Rosehill's Image Free Nursery....it's been down for almost a week now.

http://magi-ifn.net/
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

I have been trying to get a Solar/Lunar miracle from the Koi pond. Maybe I will just put them on my wish list and see what goodies I unwrap for the gifting. I have gotten a lot of fine creatures from it and thanks to everyone who does it because I am sure to forget who sent what.

But dang...maybe the koi eggs took it all away?
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: Really am looking for a Varja Crystalwing for future breeding of pygmies and Gemdragons.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jmilana »

Silenxia wrote:I have been trying to get a Solar/Lunar miracle from the Koi pond. Maybe I will just put them on my wish list and see what goodies I unwrap for the gifting. I have gotten a lot of fine creatures from it and thanks to everyone who does it because I am sure to forget who sent what.

You should buy them from Alvin. He has amazing luck when it comes to those goddamn Koi. :lol: Seriously. He sold me, like, all but 2 of my collection for 20k each. It's kind of expensive, but I would spend more gold trying to catch them on my own. Alvin: you're awesome. :yey:
Alvin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alvin »

jmilana wrote:
Silenxia wrote:I have been trying to get a Solar/Lunar miracle from the Koi pond. Maybe I will just put them on my wish list and see what goodies I unwrap for the gifting. I have gotten a lot of fine creatures from it and thanks to everyone who does it because I am sure to forget who sent what.

You should buy them from Alvin. He has amazing luck when it comes to those goddamn Koi. :lol: Seriously. He sold me, like, all but 2 of my collection for 20k each. It's kind of expensive, but I would spend more gold trying to catch them on my own. Alvin: you're awesome. :yey:
:D
ImageImageImageImage
himehana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by himehana »

And the event has started! Happy egg gathering!
Cats are a favorite but I'll be happy to accept anything you're willing to gift.
There is a wishlist on my profile if you want more specifics on what I'm looking for.

Please do not click on anything outside of the Main keep tab

Return to “Community Discussion”