The Black Market is: OPEN

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Re: The Black Market is: OPEN

Post by Rosehill »

This will also not be the last time these kinds of creatures will be available, so even if you currently can't afford them, they will be back in some capacity at some point. :italian:

We are currently trying a few different things while gathering actual hard data, and making decisions and adjustments based on those, and will be very much taking into account how this round of Black Market goes down.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: December 11th, 2023, 10:29:30 pm
BBkat wrote: December 11th, 2023, 8:27:31 pm So with the bags, I know you can get the Crystalwing materials from it, but can/does it also drop the gemdragon stuff too?
Actually, it's dropping the gemdragon items (blobs, chips, cloth, stuffing), but not the Rewin scales or crystal gems.
Also getting gender change, cooldowns, chocolate, restoration and bone venom.. not sure of anything else.
Yeah that's what I meant, I know it's dropping the stuff you get off the crystalwings but I wanted to know if it dropped the stuff you got off the gemdragons as well). I was trying to stock up on the first set of things before buying bags but wanted to know if I needed to stock up on the other.
Mathcat wrote: December 11th, 2023, 11:11:47 pm I've gotten rewin scales from the bags.
Looks like I need to click some Rewins.

edit: I am now filled up on the Crystalwing items/Rewin scales so, phew.
Looks like I can get the corn from the bags this time.

Force the price of them, I do wish it gave more than one item at a time. Not like they're tradeable so I really don't see why it would be a problem for the bag to give us like, 2-3 random items at a time
Last edited by BBkat on December 12th, 2023, 11:07:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

EDIT
HECK I thought I had hit edit not quote OTL
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Rosehill wrote: December 12th, 2023, 2:15:13 am This will also not be the last time these kinds of creatures will be available, so even if you currently can't afford them, they will be back in some capacity at some point. :italian:

We are currently trying a few different things while gathering actual hard data, and making decisions and adjustments based on those, and will be very much taking into account how this round of Black Market goes down.
Please keep it up for a full 30 days :t-puppyeyes:
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Rosehill wrote: December 12th, 2023, 2:15:13 am This will also not be the last time these kinds of creatures will be available, so even if you currently can't afford them, they will be back in some capacity at some point. :italian:

Oh, I get that you guys need time to cook up good stuff for the site. It's just that the timing of this one feels a bit early.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seabra »

Oh thank goodness, I am really struggling this time so it's a relief knowing the critters will make a comeback! ^.^

FEEL FREE TO MINE MY KEEP!
*My Pixel Art Shop* (Closed)

ImageImage
Wishlist

wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

So, how long will the Black Market be here? I just want an official answer from staff. I see a lot of back and forth on it, I just want to know so I can figure out what I want most and try to get it.

Thank you!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

wystearya wrote: December 13th, 2023, 1:19:58 pm So, how long will the Black Market be here? I just want an official answer from staff. I see a lot of back and forth on it, I just want to know so I can figure out what I want most and try to get it.

Thank you!
Yeah, I’m also very curious… I’d love it to be open on 16th December, because I’m super fixated on getting my birthday creatures every year… and tinsel wyrms and ice kitsunes are absolutely in top 10 my fav critters
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
MothballMilkshake
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Lucky, I got one female, one male and one hatchling below 1% of the Albino Eshmeri. Hoping for as much luck with the spotted jackalopes and the lil acorn guys.
Then I have to decide if I wanna spend 60k on frozen eggs for the set, hmmmm
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

The Black Market in general always stays for 8-10 days. This time it will stay up to and including December 18th.

Return to “Community Discussion”