WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT???

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
globbo128
CreaturesTrade

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT???

Post by globbo128 »

Sitting at work the week of Thanksgiving trying to pass the time on Magistream until I can go home...

we're only open 2 and a half days this week, which im very happy for, but its been dead yesterday and today, so there isn't really much to do besides sit around and browse the internet, really hoping someone comes in or calls :lol:
My leetle crechures thank u for da clickz! :3 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage I'll try my best to return the clicks as well!
(Please don't click my adults or creatures not in my sig, I don't want to contribute to the site lag.)
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

I'm wondering why my diary thread was locked :sob: viewtopic.php?t=233536

for archival reasons this was what I was about to post:
As much as I unhealthily love thinking and writing, this thread is reminding me why I even got so many notebooks in the first place. It's not because I might run out, it's because I need to stay organised.

A while ago there was also a piece that I loved to write, but it ended because of factors outside of mine. It makes me realise that I'm a discoverer, and that piece was just my way of writing into places and pretending that I'm an explorer who discovered them. It was wish fulfillment to some degree, if the protagonist had been my self insert instead of a character I deliberately wrote to not resemble me in personality, they wouldn't have been as unhappy as they were.

Maybe I should open a second thread somewhere here? From the POV of a character who's blogging about their supernatural experiences? Like that ancient diary I used to toss around? Ehhh I'll make an announcement about it first.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
alisshart
CreaturesTrade

Post by alisshart »

Currently reminiscing on my magistream days, lol. Found my logins today and am checking on my account for the first time in almost 5 years. (Wild man) might come back more frequently, just to enjoy what all I had built up and enjoyed playing around with for a decent chunk of my teen years. Crazy times, haha!
~ 1/25 presents ~
Your clicks are much appreciated!
<3 Feel Free to mine what little is in my keep <3
Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

I'm sitting on the hall at the nursing home I work at, watching support court and drinking Gatorade. It's pretty nice and I enjoy it for sure! Going to be taking care of the residents here soon since final rounds begin soon
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Right now?

Itching (cause of eczema), taking a break from crocheting, wondering if I'll actually make it through my night shift w/o taking a catnap, also wondering why it feels boring being on my phone XD
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
DracoBug
CreaturesTrade

Post by DracoBug »

Procrastinating an assignment that's been due for the past 3 weeks. Literally have been trying all day to write it. I gave up after sitting here staring blankly at my computer for 5 hours T_T
<3 <3 <3 ImageImageImageImageImageImage <3 <3 <3
PetStopOfHorrors
CreaturesTrade

Post by PetStopOfHorrors »

Waiting to pick my husband up at the airport in a few hours so I'm Using Magistream as a time killer. [Shocking!]
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Trying to find a logical and reasonable explanation for why drawing a character that CANONICALLY COULD NOT TAKE ON A DETAILED FORM is being so hard for me.
(No seriously, dude, how are they so challenging to draw-)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Kittemmmmmm
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

Sitting at my chair chilling and waiting for t food (currently hungry right now)
ImageImage

Click me eggos >:) below if youre kind enough
ImageImageImage

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Going on magistream when I should be showering
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Popsicle stand”