How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
TheEmbodimentOfKarma
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by TheEmbodimentOfKarma »

Arkinine wrote:I don't know what the heck is going on with my mouth, but I'd really appreciate it if it stopped hurting. >_<
Is it a sharp pain or a dull ache? Focused or spread out? Has it hurt for a while or did it just start hurting?
CG: THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
CG: FOR YOU.

Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

TheEmbodimentOfKarma wrote:
Arkinine wrote:I don't know what the heck is going on with my mouth, but I'd really appreciate it if it stopped hurting. >_<
Is it a sharp pain or a dull ache? Focused or spread out? Has it hurt for a while or did it just start hurting?
It's kinda like a soreness, I only really feel it when I swallow or chew. It's like, way in the back of my mouth behind the last molars. It's already better than yesterday, when my molars were part of the achy spot. Honestly more annoying than actually painful.
Merkwerkee wrote: Try gargling with saltwater, or at least rinsing the bits that hurt
Not sure how much that'll help, but I'll do it in case it does
Image~~Image
lonebluewolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by lonebluewolf »

Zzela wrote:lonebluewolf, you respond to posts in this thread a lot, and add an element of dialogue/conversation to it, turning it from a chain of random scattered notes (which it often is, lol) into something like a flow. Sorry, my post is probably out of place, but I just find it really cute and nice. ^_^ You are the hero we need but don't deserve! :t-lol: <3
Haha, thank you tho, but i love to help others as i appecriate kindness others whom helped me before <3
NOT ACTIVE till Holidays
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Arkinine wrote: It's kinda like a soreness, I only really feel it when I swallow or chew. It's like, way in the back of my mouth behind the last molars. It's already better than yesterday, when my molars were part of the achy spot. Honestly more annoying than actually painful.
Not sure how old you are but could it be your wisdom teeth are coming in maybe? :t-shrug:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

My anxiety is going to kill me with the regret/not-regret shit I have going on about what happened last weekend. It was such a positive at the time, why am I making it a negative?
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Arkinine wrote: It's kinda like a soreness, I only really feel it when I swallow or chew. It's like, way in the back of my mouth behind the last molars. It's already better than yesterday, when my molars were part of the achy spot. Honestly more annoying than actually painful.
Not sure how old you are but could it be your wisdom teeth are coming in maybe? :t-shrug:
I got those removed a few years ago, thankfully, so unless they regenerated that's not it.
the mystery continues and hopefully goes away soon because I wanna eat normally
Image~~Image
TheEmbodimentOfKarma
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheEmbodimentOfKarma »

How are your brushing habits, Ark? Could be a gum problem.
CG: THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
CG: FOR YOU.

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Arkinine wrote:
HiddenMystic wrote:
I got those removed a few years ago, thankfully, so unless they regenerated that's not it.
Canker sores maybe?
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arkinine »

BBkat wrote:
Arkinine wrote:
HiddenMystic wrote: Not sure how old you are but could it be your wisdom teeth are coming in maybe? :t-shrug:
Canker sores maybe?
D: That is a possibility. I hope it's not, though
Image~~Image
GrowlingCupcake
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GrowlingCupcake »

MageLorelei wrote:Ugh. This is the fourth night in a row where I haven’t been able to get to sleep. I think I’ve gotten maybe a total of five hours over the past four nights. And nothing is helping. Music, no electronics, warm milk- none have helped. *dies*
Late but have you tried melatonin? For most of the insomniacs I know, it has helped at least some. Otherwise, maybe OTC sleep medications? Are you particularly stressed?

Insomnia is fucking annoying; I'm glad my medication works.

-----
I hate that I won't be attending my cousin's wedding. I feel so left out of their lives as it is since I rarely see them. To miss something this big really sucks.
Working on getting back into things after a forced hiatus.
LTS: Shards at 50k each.

Return to “Community Discussion”