How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by MageLorelei »

GrowlingCupcake wrote:
MageLorelei wrote:Ugh. This is the fourth night in a row where I haven’t been able to get to sleep. I think I’ve gotten maybe a total of five hours over the past four nights. And nothing is helping. Music, no electronics, warm milk- none have helped. *dies*
Late but have you tried melatonin? For most of the insomniacs I know, it has helped at least some. Otherwise, maybe OTC sleep medications? Are you particularly stressed?

Insomnia is fucking annoying; I'm glad my medication works.

-----
I hate that I won't be attending my cousin's wedding. I feel so left out of their lives as it is since I rarely see them. To miss something this big really sucks.
*pats about wedding*
If it happens tomorrow night, then I'll probably try that. I'm on prescription sleep meds, and sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I am stressed though- a couple of my friends are coming up for Passover. I've never actually met them, so I'm kinda freaking out.
Working on collecting achievements and ahhh :t-fear:
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~Gender Trades~~
-----
GrowlingCupcake
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GrowlingCupcake »

MageLorelei wrote:
GrowlingCupcake wrote:
MageLorelei wrote:Ugh. This is the fourth night in a row where I haven’t been able to get to sleep. I think I’ve gotten maybe a total of five hours over the past four nights. And nothing is helping. Music, no electronics, warm milk- none have helped. *dies*
Late but have you tried melatonin? For most of the insomniacs I know, it has helped at least some. Otherwise, maybe OTC sleep medications? Are you particularly stressed?

Insomnia is fucking annoying; I'm glad my medication works.

-----
I hate that I won't be attending my cousin's wedding. I feel so left out of their lives as it is since I rarely see them. To miss something this big really sucks.
*pats about wedding*
If it happens tomorrow night, then I'll probably try that. I'm on prescription sleep meds, and sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I am stressed though- a couple of my friends are coming up for Passover. I've never actually met them, so I'm kinda freaking out.
Maybe talk to your doctor about changing the meds or increasing the dosage for awhile? I do anything from half a pill to 3 pills depending on my state of being. Some times I add my benzodiazepine as well.

Stress can definitely do it. I hope you feel better soon <3
Working on getting back into things after a forced hiatus.
LTS: Shards at 50k each.
lonebluewolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by lonebluewolf »

MageLorelei wrote:
GrowlingCupcake wrote:
MageLorelei wrote: *pats about wedding*
Maybe talk to your doctor about changing the meds or increasing the dosage for awhile? I do anything from half a pill to 3 pills depending on my state of being. Some times I add my benzodiazepine as well.

Stress can definitely do it. I hope you feel better soon <3
Same here , sometimes taking care of your health is more important! :t-:)
NOT ACTIVE till Holidays
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Arkinine wrote:
BBkat wrote:
Canker sores maybe?
D: That is a possibility. I hope it's not, though
:orly: Did the saltwater help? If not (or if it didn't sting like a B when you did swish it 'round) then it's probably not an open anything.

Have you been a bit stressed lately? I mean, I know I have a problem with clenching my teeth in my sleep when I'm stressed and that always leaves my jaw aching >.<

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Merkwerkee wrote:
Arkinine wrote:
BBkat wrote:
Canker sores maybe?
D: That is a possibility. I hope it's not, though
:orly: Did the saltwater help? If not (or if it didn't sting like a B when you did swish it 'round) then it's probably not an open anything.

Have you been a bit stressed lately? I mean, I know I have a problem with clenching my teeth in my sleep when I'm stressed and that always leaves my jaw aching >.<

As an added aside...do you floss? If/when you do do you do behind the last tooth? Even though it isnt a gap between 2 teeth you should floss down to the gumline behind your last tooth as food can still get stuck in the gumline (and plaque too) My dentist told me that. My dentist also said mouth pain is usually caused by something being wrong with gums ...wether it be from molars coming in, sinus issues, poor oral hygeine, etc. So I would say be extra diligent about flossing the backsides of your back molars, brushing your teeth (and your gums!) And, if you do not live in a place that puts fluoride in its tap water, using a flouride mouthrinse (i prefer the act brand one as listerine legit burns off the top layer of my gums D:).

If you do have a cold and its the gums in the upper region then the pain should cease as you get over the bug and your sinuses clear out :3
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Pacific Rim Uprising.
I love it :t-swoon:
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

I saw Love, Simon today! It was awesome, cried a lot. Would super recommend.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Financial tip of the day: don't take investment advice from a guy who works at McDonald's and lives in his mom\s house with his pregnant girlfriend. I would think this to be common sense, but the kid who was listening was asking how to "get all set up". :t-facepalm:
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Can I survive for one more year? I really really don't know.
Tyrannogon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyrannogon »

My boss: Can you come in next week for a performance review?
Me externally: Sure, sounds good. :)
Me internally:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageThank you Lazuli for my avatar sprites!

Return to “Community Discussion”