How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Soleil »

TheEmbodimentOfKarma wrote:
Spoiler
Offended someone with a fact about the Eiffel Tower. Goddammit.
I just.... how??!? :lol:
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

O.o so grabbed a bunch of eggs awhile ago and gave them all one click (or so I thought), came back finally to grab codes and add to the ifn...and one of my eggs was still reading as 0% clicked...clicked it twice more...and still no click amount registered?

Oh and it says I gave it a click xD
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Vampyredragon wrote:O.o so grabbed a bunch of eggs awhile ago and gave them all one click (or so I thought), came back finally to grab codes and add to the ifn...and one of my eggs was still reading as 0% clicked...clicked it twice more...and still no click amount registered?

I've been having this problem with some of my eggs :/

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Merkwerkee wrote:
Vampyredragon wrote:O.o so grabbed a bunch of eggs awhile ago and gave them all one click (or so I thought), came back finally to grab codes and add to the ifn...and one of my eggs was still reading as 0% clicked...clicked it twice more...and still no click amount registered?

I've been having this problem with some of my eggs :/

Saw it had a click...someone else gave it a click though. Have to wonder...is the "click bonus" that we get for the first click per egg...can...can it be 0%? Can it be like an empty click?
TheEmbodimentOfKarma
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheEmbodimentOfKarma »

Soleil wrote:
TheEmbodimentOfKarma wrote:
Spoiler
Offended someone with a fact about the Eiffel Tower. Goddammit.
I just.... how??!? :lol:
I honestly don’t know. I am officially disappointed in all of humanity.
CG: THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
CG: FOR YOU.

Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

*Sigh* When you enter a thing 40 times and still don't win and each drawing you made is in vain and all the effort you put in them is meaningless
And then someone who already won wins again, and not even by entering again but because someone entered them in
I'm so done... Someone kill me.

*Spongebob mocking bird sounds*
"Yeah it's a game~~~" I don't even care at this point. It hurts so damn much....
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Reima wrote:*Sigh* When you enter a thing 40 times and still don't win and each drawing you made is in vain and all the effort you put in them is meaningless
And then someone who already won wins again, and not even by entering again but because someone entered them in
I'm so done... Someone kill me.

*Spongebob mocking bird sounds*
"Yeah it's a game~~~" I don't even care at this point. It hurts so damn much....
*hugs* I wont kill you. I also dont know what to tell you? I mean I dont know what you entered or anything but if someone keeps winning even without entering themselves? Sounds like the person running it might be playing favorites. If its done by a random generator thing...then you just have terrible luck. If its the 2nd bit? *gives luck to* if its the first? Its nothing I can help with!
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Ugh. This is the fourth night in a row where I haven’t been able to get to sleep. I think I’ve gotten maybe a total of five hours over the past four nights. And nothing is helping. Music, no electronics, warm milk- none have helped. *dies*
Working on collecting achievements and ahhh :t-fear:
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~Gender Trades~~
-----
lonebluewolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by lonebluewolf »

MageLorelei wrote:Ugh. This is the fourth night in a row where I haven’t been able to get to sleep. I think I’ve gotten maybe a total of five hours over the past four nights. And nothing is helping. Music, no electronics, warm milk- none have helped. *dies*
How about you try meditating for 5mins? It helps you to relax, distressed and quiet your mind.
NOT ACTIVE till Holidays
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

lonebluewolf wrote:
MageLorelei wrote:Ugh. This is the fourth night in a row where I haven’t been able to get to sleep. I think I’ve gotten maybe a total of five hours over the past four nights. And nothing is helping. Music, no electronics, warm milk- none have helped. *dies*
How about you try meditating for 5mins? It helps you to relax, distressed and quiet your mind.
I appreciate the suggestion. It is something I’ve tried before to help me sleep, though I’ve found it doesn’t help all that much. It’s just really bad insomnia. I think I will give it a try though. Just incase it works tonight ^_^
Working on collecting achievements and ahhh :t-fear:
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~Gender Trades~~
-----

Return to “Community Discussion”