How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

Soooooo, hubby and I are going to Singapore for 5 days next month, soon after our New Year celebrations are over for a little holiday. This is my first time in Singapore and have planned to visit several places. Kind of excited, though I'm sad at having to leave my GSD behind. My son and mom are there to take care of him. My son has holidays from work for the New Year till 23rd, so he will keep Kai company. I'm just anxious because Kai is nearly 11 years old and sometimes he's lazy to eat and eat only when I feed him. My son will do that while I'm away. He's very attentive where Kai is concerned. I will miss my 4 legged boy T_T
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Enchanteddil wrote: March 21st, 2024, 1:41:50 am Soooooo, hubby and I are going to Singapore for 5 days next month, soon after our New Year celebrations are over for a little holiday. This is my first time in Singapore and have planned to visit several places. Kind of excited, though I'm sad at having to leave my GSD behind. My son and mom are there to take care of him. My son has holidays from work for the New Year till 23rd, so he will keep Kai company. I'm just anxious because Kai is nearly 11 years old and sometimes he's lazy to eat and eat only when I feed him. My son will do that while I'm away. He's very attentive where Kai is concerned. I will miss my 4 legged boy T_T
that sounds lovely, though! i visited singapore around five years ago and it was one of my favorite trips i've ever taken. enjoy~ :roll:

writing is hard. i've been struggling recently to get the creative juices flowing. especially when i don't have a deadline to motivate me :sweat:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

One of my meds is up in the air again because some twit behind a desk suddenly decided they didn't find it medically necessary. :headdesk: I'm gonna need to space out what I have left and hopefully my doctor gets back to me soon. Stars, I hate insurance companies.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Next six weeks or so are going to be anxious ridden for me waiting to see if the possible news of promotion my husband got yesterday comes to pass. Last time his name was mentioned for another park that came open nothing happened because higher ups did a direct appointment from another section of dcnr.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Merkwerkee wrote: February 13th, 2024, 12:10:47 am
Soleil wrote: February 12th, 2024, 10:28:54 pm Wow I haven't been on here in ages... it looks so different.

Things are relatively chill in my life, just accepted a new job in Tunisia, Africa so I will be moving there in July! Vietnam has been great for 4 years, but time for something new.
Still got the SO or are you moving on to bigger and better things solo?
A MONTH LATER. :roll: :lol: I still have him, we're actually married haha

It's honestly a bit of a "marriage of convenience" because while neither of us truly believe in marriage, it helps us move together because his visas will forever be tied to mine. Since I get my visas from my work, he will be guaranteed a visa no matter where we go. Eventually we plan on coming back to the US for the "mandatory 3 years" to get his citizenship. African passports are not respected basically world-wide so if he gets a US passport it'll be so much easier for us to travel together.

and we adopted a dog! So that's the newest big thing in my life... well small thing. He's a 9lb toy poodle mutt.

The negative is that moving countries with the dog will cost a total of around $10k USD. I am stressed about the financials and being in debt come August, but it is inevitable. I've had some people donate small bits to me, which is very helpful.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Soleil wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 9:43:41 am
Merkwerkee wrote: February 13th, 2024, 12:10:47 am
Soleil wrote: February 12th, 2024, 10:28:54 pm Wow I haven't been on here in ages... it looks so different.

Things are relatively chill in my life, just accepted a new job in Tunisia, Africa so I will be moving there in July! Vietnam has been great for 4 years, but time for something new.
Still got the SO or are you moving on to bigger and better things solo?
A MONTH LATER. :roll: :lol: I still have him, we're actually married haha

It's honestly a bit of a "marriage of convenience" because while neither of us truly believe in marriage, it helps us move together because his visas will forever be tied to mine. Since I get my visas from my work, he will be guaranteed a visa no matter where we go. Eventually we plan on coming back to the US for the "mandatory 3 years" to get his citizenship. African passports are not respected basically world-wide so if he gets a US passport it'll be so much easier for us to travel together.

and we adopted a dog! So that's the newest big thing in my life... well small thing. He's a 9lb toy poodle mutt.

The negative is that moving countries with the dog will cost a total of around $10k USD. I am stressed about the financials and being in debt come August, but it is inevitable. I've had some people donate small bits to me, which is very helpful.
Ay, congrats! Always good to know you've got an adventure buddy on lock. Fingers crossed the financials work out

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

crazyflight wrote: March 21st, 2024, 10:22:52 am
Enchanteddil wrote: March 21st, 2024, 1:41:50 am Soooooo, hubby and I are going to Singapore for 5 days next month, soon after our New Year celebrations are over for a little holiday. This is my first time in Singapore and have planned to visit several places. Kind of excited, though I'm sad at having to leave my GSD behind. My son and mom are there to take care of him. My son has holidays from work for the New Year till 23rd, so he will keep Kai company. I'm just anxious because Kai is nearly 11 years old and sometimes he's lazy to eat and eat only when I feed him. My son will do that while I'm away. He's very attentive where Kai is concerned. I will miss my 4 legged boy T_T
that sounds lovely, though! i visited singapore around five years ago and it was one of my favorite trips i've ever taken. enjoy~ :roll:

writing is hard. i've been struggling recently to get the creative juices flowing. especially when i don't have a deadline to motivate me :sweat:
I'm writing again for the first time in quite a few years (Not counting the little one shot competition entries on here) and it's nice.

Sure, the thing I'm writing is fanfiction for an adult cartoon musical, but hey it's WRITING
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Er...what the cracker. :derp:

When and why and ....HOW did this even happen? D: D:

Anyone know who I should message about missing critters? Like...not in my Keep missing? D:

EDIT. Oh dear. I think I found a new bug. D:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Hilariously, a fake psychic handed me their business card today while I was out running errands. Me. The Professional Quack Researcher.... sure, your "powers" are freaking real.....

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Enjoying a nice, quiet day with a coconut lemonade after the hell that was work yesterday. I just wanted a nice, easy day at work, and boy did that NOT happen!
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”