How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

Madd wrote: March 18th, 2024, 3:06:54 pm this is my first post in almost 5 years

and I just came to say

:bounce:
Madd!!! So great to see you OMG :woo: :woo:
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Just came to drop that I got into Inversion, which will be my first pole comp that's not at a studio I'm a member of :3 My first away comp!
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Allergy season has arrived! :t-sick:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

Oh, the disappointment of thinking you were recording something fun happening on your phone, only to realize later that you didn't actually hit the record button T_T
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Got an appointment for a new primary care doctor. :splat:

sight TMI:
Spoiler
I need a referral to see a GI doctor again because my tummy keeps betraying me. Some of the worst stuff I've ever had. >.<
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

One of my closest friends needs help with their cat's medical bills.
Spoiler
Ive only asked for help like this once before. The cat, Macci, is a fighter, Just as much as my own Tiggie was.... and has already proven as much, fighting it's way out of kidney problems. And this friend is someone that I have have personally met in IRL. They are both worth helping. I would not ask if otherwise.

https://gofund.me/e8c98f8e

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
stealthxstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by stealthxstar »

I'm getting a new tattoo today! still not sure where I want it though :crazy:
Madd wrote: March 18th, 2024, 3:06:54 pm this is my first post in almost 5 years

and I just came to say

:bounce:

:roll:

:woo:

:wave:
Welcome back!
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

VilaWolf wrote: March 20th, 2024, 3:03:32 am One of my closest friends needs help with their cat's medical bills.
Spoiler
Ive only asked for help like this once before. The cat, Macci, is a fighter, Just as much as my own Tiggie was.... and has already proven as much, fighting it's way out of kidney problems. And this friend is someone that I have have personally met in IRL. They are both worth helping. I would not ask if otherwise.

https://gofund.me/e8c98f8e
If I had money and ways to pay, I would. Sadly I can't, hopefully your friend and their cat will make it through this :t-hugs:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

So I was posting my stuff in the click threads and the sprites lined up juuust right and...
Hey, I just thought of a new hybrid!
(they're like Connecticut Clark and Malfina)
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

blockEdragon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 8:10:55 pm So I was posting my stuff in the click threads and the sprites lined up juuust right and...
Hey, I just thought of a new hybrid!
(they're like Connecticut Clark and Malfina)
:lol:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:

Return to “Community Discussion”