The Pride Alliance

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Pride Alliance

Post by PhantomRider »

Oooh congrats!!!

I haven't gotten out much but I've seen at least 5 friends have a baby this year so far and they're all adorable. I've been kept busy fighting with yardwork and trying to manage everything for me and my parents 'cause health issues.

Please be patient with me; IRL is a bit intense.

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImage

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

I Want To Be On The Member List!
Username: PhoenixSolblade
Mini Bio/Anything You Want To Tell Us?: S'up everyone, I'm a phoenix living in Phoenix (AZ) :t-lol: I discovered my bisexuality during the pandemic when there was a lot of time to stay inside and think about things lol. Funny how a bunch of moments throughout one's life can be recontextualized by something like that :t-xD:
I'm pretty off and on with this site but it's always been in the back of my mind as having fond memories of it and I'm so glad it's still around. Always wanted to donate to the site back in the day but now I have the funds to back it up! So will probably be starting that soon
I'd love to chat more and get to know people :wave:
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

Welcome!!

I'll get you on the member page and stuff when I have a bit of free time~

I'm still getting used to the changes to MS right now, I keep clicking on the wrong stuff haha

There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Haha no problem, it's been so long since I've last been on the site that I don't have any muscle memory to trick
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

I've mostly been getting lost finding where I've posted so I can check replies lol. I'm starting to remember where to look now though!

crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

ha! i feel the same way. there are also so many new creatures from the last few years that i have no clue how/if i'll keep up. but, just popping by, hi phantom + everyone else <3

i've just moved to south america and i'm going to be attending pride in buenos aires on november 4 (getting used to the seasons being flipped has been a trip)! it's exciting — it's been kind of difficult to make friends down here, but i'm still looking forward to it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

Heya!

Life's honestly gone sideways on me this year. My dad's declining and won't be with me much longer so there's a lot of stress going on. I'm trying to keep my head up but... tired, man.

crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

aw, i'm so sorry to hear that. it's heartbreaking to know that a loved one is in worsening shape but that there's really not much to do... and, at least in my case with my grandmother, there was a mix of feeling sad and alone in that, and simultaneously feeling exhausted from having to help care for her, and then feeling guilty for letting that bring me down. but it's ok to admit that it's tiring, and to take care of yourself too.
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I Want To Be On The Member List!
Username: MadameRed
Mini Bio/Anything You Want To Tell Us?: I'm a 94 year old soul in a younger person's body. I'm pansexual. I've been called intimidating and cold, and I've got a RBF to end them all, but I'm really quite easygoing. I don't have or want children. I love all animals, and discovered, in my late twenties, that I've got a green thumb when it comes to house plants. I built my own gaming PC and am eager to build another one! Dr. Pepper is life, as is chai.

:wave:
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

wow, it's really starting to feel like a bygone era is coming back! although perhaps with a bit more maturity and grace, at least coming from me. i can never get over how cringy i was ten or so years ago. :derr:

anyway, welcome madame <3 i'm hoping to discover a green thumb at some point soon, but so far it's hopeless.
<3 <3 <3

Return to “Guilds Quarter”