Re: The Flying Zephyr OOC

Post by metal »

Azuko is the only valid pairing. Ahem... I mean, Avatar's okay. :yarly:

Is Korra any good? I'm debating whether or not to watch it. :orly:
Revilation
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revilation »

Korra is pretty good. The bending is of a much higher caliber, but the romance stuff in it is super angsty which got annoying for me. It does give the story of the very first Avatar which was super cool, and the graphics for that section of the story were AMAZING!
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

I was thinking the mafia second in command, the female trainrobber, and just a regular citizen because obliviousness is cool...that cool with everyone?

Oh and Fang, assuming that the Mafia second is fine with everyone, I do need to kinda sorta know the age of your mafia head because I was kinda thinking the second would be...an older fellow, not OLD, but like in his forties and experienced and kind of a guiding father figure for the leader, if that was alright with you and the leader was young enough? *sits quietly* Could also be a young hot-head who needs the Mafia leader's guidance but has good instincts, but I first thought of the first one and I'm leaning towards it, you know?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Fang
RP moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

Silvereye wrote:I was thinking the mafia second in command, the female trainrobber, and just a regular citizen because obliviousness is cool...that cool with everyone?

Oh and Fang, assuming that the Mafia second is fine with everyone, I do need to kinda sorta know the age of your mafia head because I was kinda thinking the second would be...an older fellow, not OLD, but like in his forties and experienced and kind of a guiding father figure for the leader, if that was alright with you and the leader was young enough? *sits quietly* Could also be a young hot-head who needs the Mafia leader's guidance but has good instincts, but I first thought of the first one and I'm leaning towards it, you know?
I'm not playing the head of the mafia. My boy is the head of the bootleggers. :yarly: He's 27 though in case anyone was wondering.

@metal: ITS CALLED ZUCEST ASSHOLE. Ahem. I mean, yeah. #JetkoFTW
+Good and evil are always at war inside you+
-That's rough, buddy-
\Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times/
#Down ya go#
>It's a giant mushroom... maybe it's FRIENDLY!<
|SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL!|
~I laugh at gravity all the time. Haha! Gravity~
metal
CreaturesTrade

Post by metal »

@Revi: I'll definitely give Korra a try. I think I can live with angsty romance. :yarly:

@Fang: On another note, didn't Jet die? I'm like ninety percent sure he died. :yarly:

@Silver: I've got the Mafia head, and he'll be around his mid-thirties. Ever see Breaking Bad? He's sort of a Gustavo Fring type-guy. Which is an interesting parallel, considering that my train-robber will be much more of an anti-hero, sort of blurring the lines of which side is right. :yarly:

Anyway, since the Mafia head is professional, it would be fine if his second-in-command is more of a grizzled veteran. He's also the Don's nephew, so having a real OG personally grooming him would make sense. :yarly:
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

*sighs* See, this is why I need to have multiple tabs open rather than relying on my memory...

I really like playing the older, experienced trainer sorts, but I seldom get the chance to PLAY a guy in, say, his forties to fifties. It's not something one can normally do in a forum RP. But I'm really looking forward to this guy.

I have no idea about the female trainrobber, except that she's...eccentric. Not crazy, she just...is probably a con-woman primarily. Are they already partners long-term or more recently? Because one way she'll be a lot more serious and cynical and such, and the other she's a bit more upbeat...a bit.
Fang
RP moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

@Silver: Now I'm depressed that they don't get to have this relationship. XD I feel like they would've melded together so nicely.

@metal: Shut up you asshole. We do not speak of that day. He lives on in the world of fanfiction.
+Good and evil are always at war inside you+
-That's rough, buddy-
\Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times/
#Down ya go#
>It's a giant mushroom... maybe it's FRIENDLY!<
|SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL!|
~I laugh at gravity all the time. Haha! Gravity~
metal
CreaturesTrade

Post by metal »

@Silver: I'm writing up the guy's history now. What if the two of them have been close for a really long time? As in, your older veteran mobster's been grooming the mafia capo since he was a kid? It'd be an interesting dynamic. I'll send you his history when I'm finished. What's his name, by the way? It'd be easier than just saying he's "the guy" all the time. :yarly:

I already did the male train-robber. I put down that they were together for at least two years, if that's okay. Are they a couple? That'd be an interesting Bonnie and Clyde sorta setup. :yarly:

@Fang: Just watched the first two episodes of Korra. Pretty baller, although her voice seems kinda... off, for some reason. Not sure why. :yarly:
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereye »

@Fang: Well, I mean...watch and envy I guess darlin'. *chuckles*

@metal: I keep glaring at his name and wondering if Benjamin is wrong to use or not...But I think that or Angelo will work, so whichever you prefer this grizzled old mafia guy to be, I will use. And I like the idea of them being long-time...mentor-student. I mean, depending how far back you want this to go, my guy could be his father or uncle's close friend and so almost like another close uncle or something.
And as for the robbers, Bonnie and Clyde was more or less what I was wondering about...again, I mean, I really like the idea, but it's up to you. I can see her being fairly cold and calculating to everyone else, but if they're together, then when she's around him she gets more bubbly and stuff because she trusts him.
This is going to be very interesting...
Revilation
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revilation »

I'll send you the info I have for those particular characters then Silver, that may help you out some with your people.

Return to “Backstage”