What makes you happy

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

what makes you happy most

Dreams
17%
Pie
3%
Your family
17%
Toys/Games
23%
Friends
26%
Ponies
3%
UNICORNS POOPING RAINBOWS FOR NO REASON!!!!
10%

Total votes: 99

wavyghost
CreaturesTrade

Re: What makes you happy

Post by wavyghost »

Dogs, especially friendly, energetic dogs. I love playing with big friendly dogs :D

Being able to spend my money on things I like. I'm so used to being paycheck to paycheck, and having to buy groceries or things for my family first, so if I have a little left over to get myself an extra dessert or a new game I've had my eye on, it feels wonderfully refreshing.
ImageImageImageImageImage
-----
ImageImageImageImageImage
Palette007
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Palette007 »

spending quality time with family, my two doggos, being able to help someone get out emotions by listening to them.
Always clicking threads ~ Ty for clicks <3
ImageImage
Kittemmmmmm
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

i am mostly like too see anyone happy!
ImageImage

Click me eggos >:) below if youre kind enough
ImageImageImage

gummiphrog
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by gummiphrog »

Have been realizing many things have been a source of happiness,
recently have gotten into a game called disco zoo and collecting all the silly little animals and discovering the mythical animals is really nice..

Makes me very happy to call with the few online friends i have too, really nice distraction to any wrong going on.
I love rain so much, it's so comforting, especially if its thundering and storming out
love just getting comfy in my bed and hearing the rain while I do whatever..
sometimes i get too comfy and I just puts me to sleep and i wake up hours later when the rain is all gone :facepalm:
Love my kitties (and my minecraft ocelot plush) everytime i see them I explode..
also ofc love my partner.. He's so comforting and understanding can't believe this mf is real!!! :t-swoon:
They/them | Glubleko Collector | Filling The Pokedex
not too active, need a break. will be on for events though.
!! Please do not gold mine adults as it causes the site to lag !!
You are welcome to mine eggs and hatchlings in my "main" and "growing hatchling" tabs
/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
~egg and hatchling clicks are much appreciated~

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SillyFilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by SillyFilly »

My dogs and my horses :D I love them very much,,,,theyre so cute
especially Sooty even though she can be a bit goofy at times-
new here yah
Zebragirl82
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zebragirl82 »

Gaming, writing, drawing, playing with my dogs, and nature walks make me happy.
Click us!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you! <3
Neoxiz
CreaturesTrade

Post by Neoxiz »

I get happy when ...hic... I can ccuddle my 9 catshh at my momsh home <3
gummiphrog
CreaturesTrade

Post by gummiphrog »

as of late its been difficult, but adderall/stimulants have been helping alot (im prescribed dont worry), have been hyper fixating on silly apps like cookie run kingdom and recently have been getting into pokemon cafe but idk how long thats gonna last.. hopefully it lasts bc the last thing i need is not having anything to do and opening twitter ughhh :sweat:
i crocheted a lott last month, for the first time in like 2 yrs which felt rlly nice. its hard to stay consistent with hobbies tho but I hope i can get back into it soon and finish my gifts for my friends :italian:
have been getting into alot of shows.. I binged 30 rock, parks n rec and community within a couple weeks, amazing shows and really good to crochet to LUL, might rewatch 'how I met your mother' soon.. or 'friends' but the recent passing of matthew perry (chandler) might make it feel uncomfortable to watch... idk, sitcoms are great tho
also have been watching one piece, mandalorian and adventure time with my partner which is nice but i gotta hold back my urges to binge it.. we only get to watch a few episodes of one day a week... but its still nice, it just reminds how absolute PEAK adventure time is :) (also have been reading homestuck together which is also PEAK)
and cant forget how nice it is to have my cats around.. theyre so silly and cute all the time.. I wish i could be a cat, they look so comfy all the time..
They/them | Glubleko Collector | Filling The Pokedex
not too active, need a break. will be on for events though.
!! Please do not gold mine adults as it causes the site to lag !!
You are welcome to mine eggs and hatchlings in my "main" and "growing hatchling" tabs
/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
~egg and hatchling clicks are much appreciated~

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

For me is when things go right. Being ahead of the planning at work. Things going smoothly, having time to joke around and going home with public transport where the buses are on time. The having a nice cold glass of soda when it is warm, or a big mug of fresh warm tea when it is cold. Something crunchy to snack on and connecting with friends during games and discord. Or just ignoring them all and immersing myself into a game.
Then going to bed on time and falling asleep within the hour.

More happiness would be with coming home to a cat, but I am not home enough to make it a good life for a pet.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

Theres a lot of things that make me happy, one of which is my now fiance. We've been friends for 4 years, talking when I wasnt dealing with the drama of my mother. Then the girlfriend i had at the time broke up with after us being together for three years. My fiance and i continued to talk, until one day he said he thought a girl had a crush on him... I realized how it made me feel... told him... and now, almost a year later we're planning our wedding for the end of the year! He makes me so happy, even when I'm frustrated with him he makes me smile.

Another thing that makes me happy is my cat, a shorthair, orange tabby boio. He doesnt act like a ginger kitty much, but when he does it's hilarious. I think he took the braincell from all the other orange cats in existence .... he doooooeeees like to try and eat my toes when they're under the covers though- very comical unless your watching a horror movie on your computer lmao. But I love him a lot, the little gremlin is nearing his first year of being alive too, June 12th. I it isnt his actual birthday, but it was my rough estimate!

My friends make me happy too, they mean the literal world to me. My bestfriend is the one that means the most to me though because we've gone through so much together. My family isnt included in what makes me happy because they were... well.. abusive. I miss them at times even though I know I really shouldn't because its toxic and makes me feel horrible.
The family I chose though? They make me feel loved and wanted. Like I'm not just the spawn of the other parent. Not a mistake. Not something that they never wanted in the first place. My chosen family makes me feel like a person. A person they care about deeply. I would never trade the love I have from my friends and chosen family for the world.

Oh- trinkets and little sparkley doodads are amazing too. gotta get that there serotonin boost! A bonus is the fact that they are very very cheap. Sparkly rocks, 3d printed turtles and dragons, legos [they arent cheap but still-] I collect a lot of stickers, pokemon cards are a must. But another thing I collect is plushies! I love them so much- tend to use the larger ones like pillows too because I can cuddle and snuggle them however I please!birds make me happy too, I love the idea of being able to fly on wings... planes on the other hand.... rather not do that again eheh
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq

Return to “Popsicle stand”