What makes you happy

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

what makes you happy most

Dreams
17%
Pie
3%
Your family
17%
Toys/Games
23%
Friends
26%
Ponies
3%
UNICORNS POOPING RAINBOWS FOR NO REASON!!!!
10%

Total votes: 99

bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: What makes you happy

Post by bookrage »

another thing that brings me joy is. I know a lot of hate-filled wackos second-hand from some family members on Facebook and such. I get a lot of joy though when I see them being reasonable and having a lot of humanity, which appens a lot more than you'd think.
From out of the depths of the public domain, comes a man, well-read with a book under his arm at all times

I trade 1 to 1 and will accept any creature I don't have, whether that be gender or species for anything I have in my "for trades" tab.

I could really use some clickities
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AliceMorte
CreaturesTrade

Post by AliceMorte »

Lately when I've been down I've been feeling a lot happier when I play on here, or other pet sites. I am also happy when I talk to my one friend, who is kind of a crush too, and when my kitty comes for snuggles <3
bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by bookrage »

I've found that in my writing, getting out of my comfort zone can make me happy, and lately some of the stuff AI Dungeon has come up with as foes in my adventures are really something.

Just think about the concept of fighting a fleet of all-female cannibal pirates with your musical powers and try not to smile.
From out of the depths of the public domain, comes a man, well-read with a book under his arm at all times

I trade 1 to 1 and will accept any creature I don't have, whether that be gender or species for anything I have in my "for trades" tab.

AliceMorte
CreaturesTrade

Post by AliceMorte »

Something today that made me happy was that we gave my cat a bath and he just looked super cute, and then he spent the day laying around me purring like crazy even though he was grumpy x'3 He can't hide his love even when he is upset lol
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

My friends make me so happy! They are incredibly funny, silly, and are almost always up for a cuddle <3 We’re really close and have a lot of random in-jokes because of this :lol:
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by bookrage »

a good game of D&D with my group. to have such a creative game of jokes and fun among the players and all the good feeling that comes from it, as well as the excitement when our characters almost die. and just hanging out as we do it, even though I've been doing it remotely for over a year.

lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by lemonissourUwU »

sleep. and being able to have satisfying roleplays but that is kinda hard sometimes
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mockingbird13
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Mockingbird13 »

Being able to sleep as much as I want, watching my baby nephew sleep, taking care of my cockroaches, reading a good book or fanfiction, watching a good television series, movie, or anime, listening to my favorite music, car rides, snacks...lots of things, actually.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ape
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ape »

weelll i do love entertainment (sho gamesh aand moviesh) BBut definitely love hhaving meaningful relatiioonshhipsh ...hic... wid friendshh ...hic... (no shttwinggsh attached) ...hic... and going on adventuresh.
Image Image
"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're delt." - Victor Sullivan, Uncharted 3
KayTheDrake
CreaturesTrade

Post by KayTheDrake »

I believe I am happiest with a sheet of paper and a pencil, drawing whatever comes to mind. I also have a good time hanging out with friends and playing video games.
~-Hello There! You Can Call Me Kay, I Just Joined MagiStream And I Hope To Have An Amazing Experience Here!-~

Clickers Are Much Appreciated!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Popsicle stand”