Harvest Festival 2019

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Harvest Festival 2019

Post by darksouls »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:The site is coded so that the chocolates don't work on new releases. Can't say that I like it, but that's the way it is. We weren't asked to approve the change, they just went and did it.
Eh, I don't think it's a bad thing. It'd just spoil the fun and ruin the surprise of new critters within minutes. We don't have to be asked to approve anything lol, we don't run the site.
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry - sales thread
Buying creatures born on September 22nd!
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages transactions, click posts, and his art thread. We do our best to return clicks.

ImageImageImageImageImage
sunsprite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by sunsprite »

Counselor wrote:
CinnaminDraconna wrote:Yeah and mine are taking so long to hatch/mature, at this rate I won't even have an adult to enter the contest.
Yes, that's an issue for me, too. Posted on two different click sites (Magistream Nursery and Yarolds), and using the hatch-threads in the Reindeer Games section of our forum ... still none of my first batch is more than 54% mature.
yeah they do take a looong while to mature. so far I've only matured 1, heh D:
any prns / quiet
thank you all who decided to gift
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

IceRiver wrote:
Counselor wrote:
CinnaminDraconna wrote:Yeah and mine are taking so long to hatch/mature, at this rate I won't even have an adult to enter the contest.
Yes, that's an issue for me, too. Posted on two different click sites (Magistream Nursery and Yarolds), and using the hatch-threads in the Reindeer Games section of our forum ... still none of my first batch is more than 54% mature.
yeah they do take a looong while to mature. so far I've only matured 1, heh D:
From what I'mm seeing, it takes about 112 on to fully mature these creatures, from egg to adult
It's about as much as the stream scorpion for the achievement
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

I just now hatched my first batch of these turkeys and having a hard time getting another with how uncommon they appear to be. I'm hardly seeing much of any atm. ;;; I just want turks, these are by far one of my fave Thanksgiving turkeys on the site--I need 50! xD

Alsooo, cause it's not mentioned in the credits of the adult--(and not like it really matters but going to put it here anyway..)--I did the linework from Laz's sketch on the adult course with freedom to change/add a bit of what I wanted to try. ;3 Really pleased with their colors.~

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
BashfulWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by BashfulWolf »

This is my first Thanksgiving Event here, and I have to say, I love these Cockatrice lads.
The Cockatrice are some of my favorite mythology creatures, and just having them be turkeys instead of chickens is just so adorable.
ImageImageImage
"Beasts all over the shop. You'll be one of them... Sooner or later..."
ImageImageImage
"The sweet blood, oh, it sings to me. It's enough to make a man sick..."
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

I agree that the growth rates for the newer Amagnae should be adjusted, but I can't remember if the Domestic contest had the growth rates faster for that one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
annageckos
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by annageckos »

So we can't get last years turkey without the corn I see people talking about, right? Those ocellated turkey looking ones from last year are really beautiful. Oh well.
ImageImageImageImage
Arrias
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arrias »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:The site is coded so that the chocolates don't work on new releases. Can't say that I like it, but that's the way it is. We weren't asked to approve the change, they just went and did it.
Oh good to know! Makes sense that they don't work on new releases so there's an element of surprise. It's just been hard to hatch them this time around which got me trying to be creative, lol.

Since no one has to pay to be on this site I wouldn't imagine they'd consult everyone about changes like that. Besides it's only for new releases.

But I appreciate the info. It was really helpful, thanks! ^_^
Last edited by Arrias on November 30th, 2019, 10:32:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Twitter, I do follow backs. https://twitter.com/Arriasms
ImageImageImageImageImage
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

I am going to assume that male plectra amagnae are duller than females, since all the ones I've seen have value in the 60s. And two females I've seen has values in the 70s.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

I just discovered a sun shard in my inventory. Does that have anything to do with the turkeys?
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts

Return to “Community Discussion”