Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Post by popa16 »

Wooooohoooo! Lett’sh celebbrate! I’m going to check if deree are any ice cream leeft in my freezer
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

Wishlist: ardulen grotesque, royal squilla, silkhound or courshound, any gen viyasant
Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

Deshee new Koi are sho pretty! Remi gave me Blue Cryshtalwiingsh! Deshe ...hic... are ...hic... de onlly onesh I havve. ...hic... I'm sho happy! Go gget you ...hic... shome!

Gifts: 19/25
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Beautiful Koi, shooo shhiny :t-shwoon: ...hic... A fitting creaatuure for ...hic... #1500! Totally wild we have sho many crittersh :wee:

Cryshtalwingssh! Musht ...hic... get ALL de cryshttalwingsh!!! Remy, one mooree, pleashe :*gigglesnort**: :bounce:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Seabra »

Does anyone know where people are getting the older crystalwings? I got the several gift borns from the crystal drink but I'm seeing people with things like Hadros/Vernox and I can't for the life of me find where :o

5/25 Presents, thank you so much! ^_^
*My Pixel Art Shop* (Closed)

ImageImage
Wishlist

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

@Seabra: World --> The Keep
Last edited by kunigund on May 10th, 2024, 11:48:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
DarrkestDrow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

These sprites are gorgeous. Looooove the shiney! :well:
Seabra wrote: May 10th, 2024, 11:34:42 am Does anyone know where people are getting the older crystalwings? I got the several gift borns from the crystal drink but I'm seeing people with things like Hadros/Vernox and I can't for the life of me find where :o
Check the announcement on the homepage. :t-bucktooth:
Playing the endless game of catch-up...

(To hatchling only please)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seejey »

Hi, everyone! ...hic... And happy birdday Magishtweam!

Can anyone coonnfirm dat we only get 2 Rewinshh frrom Remy? After my 40d drink, dey shaid I ...hic... wooulldn't get anyding elshe sho, ...hic... I dink I shhouldd shtop twying.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by GeistStorm »

it'sh ...hic... a really good ding de egg ...hic... shlott number hash been raished... RRemi AAlone blew de regullar onee out of de water! :t-piratte:
okayy, ...hic... yessh, i drank, well, a Liittlee... buut hooo boy howdy.... dat deere'sh a pashel n ...hic... a half of critterrsh! :t-O_O:
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Seejey wrote: May 10th, 2024, 2:08:25 pm Can anyone coonnfirm dat we only get 2 Rewinshh frrom Remy? After my 40d drink, dey shaid I ...hic... wooulldn't get anyding elshe sho, ...hic... I dink I shhouldd shtop twying.
You can still get more Rewins, I do not know if there is a limit! Just continue.... drinking not matter what Remy says (great advise!). :t-X3:
Last edited by kunigund on May 10th, 2024, 3:13:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Community Discussion”