Post by alyssawillome »

Emillia Grace Riene

Name: Emillia Grace Riene
Nickname: Emi

Height: 5' 1"
Hair: Black with dark red streaks
Skin Tone: Pale
Eye Color: gray
Build: Lean, underwieght but not unhealthily so, just a few pounds under.
Features: Her hair has unnatural red streaks she dyes into it.
Wolf Form: Click Here
Pelt Color: White, cream, black, and some gray
Wolf Eye Color: Green

Likes: Adventure, surprises, meeting new people, and causing trouble particularly for her dad.
Dislikes: Boring days, regulations, restraints, and being stuck inside.
Fears: Being alone,and lightning storms
Traits: Curious, If pandora a box existed Emillia probably would have opened the box before the thought has crossed pandoras mind. Emillia is always curious, which often leads her into trouble. If there is a question she has that she can't find an answer to she will hunt and hunt until either she finds it, or is forced to give up.

Mischievous, Emillia loves getting into what she calls harmless trouble. She would never hurt anyone, but she is known for playing tricks and games. All of her games are made in good fun though and often her antics are found as a sorce of amusement for more than just herself.

Loyal, once a bond is forged with Emillia she proves to be incredibly loyal. She won't leave a friends side even in the worst of times, and even if she does pull pranks on them to rouse anger, push come to shove she would still be faithful to them.

Sarcastic, Emillia tends to be sarcastic. Her sarcasm has led her into trouble as often as her curiosity, whether it's teasing someone in the pack, a human, or even a night crawler it almost always leads her into trouble. She can be sarcastic with her friends too, and had to apologize every once and awhile for her words as she doesn't intend to be hurtful.

Kind, despite her games Emillia is a kind girl. If someone is in need of help she is glad to give it. She's generous with everything she has and would give the clothes on her back if someone truely needed it more then her.

Stubborn, Emillia is one of the few where if she's in a situation it's best not to offer help till she asks for it. Despite her short stature and light frame she wants to do everything on her own and will turn down offers of help till she really needs it.

Anything else?: Nope

Desired Rank: Shes content with her rank, alpha female would be nice only if she and the alpha male actually were affectionate for eachother.
Family: Claudandus Riene(father), Anne Riene(mother, deceased)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: None yes
BF/GF/Mate: Nope
Other: Nope

Claudandus Riene

Name: Claudandus Riene
Nickname: Claud, pops

Height: 6 2"
Hair: Grey, with his old brown color dyed in.
Skin Tone: light in the winter, but tan in the summer
Eye Color: Grey with hints of blue.
Build: Muscular build
Features: Some scaring on his neck, arms and legs that aren't noticeable in the winter, in the summer when he tans up they are more visible.
Wolf Form: Click Here
Pelt Color: white, brown, grey, and black
Wolf Eye Color: Icey grey

Likes: Talking to others, his daughter, rain, deer from the grill, and hunting
Dislikes: Pretty much any male that hangs out with his daughter, spiders, rude pedestrians, and driving.
Fears: His daughter leaving, death, dieing before his family members, and snakes
Traits:Compassionate, Claud is extremely understanding of others situations and can often find some advice to give to those in need of it. If a member of the pack is in a jam Claud doesn't mind letting them talk to him be it requesting help, just chatting, or even venting Claud is eager to listen and understand.

Brave, Claud does not back down from a threat or challenge no matter how big or intimidating it is. He is afraid of death like any reasonable person, but his fear of his daughter dying before him surpasses that. He lives believing that a limb can be replaced, but those you care about can't.

Protective, Claud cares deeply for his pack, the pack is his family. He is most protective however of his daughter, to the point of being over bearing.

Astute, Claud has learned all the ins and outs of quite a few things, assessing situations has been one of his greatest skills, be it talking his way out of problems, flirting when he was young, or combat. He has become very sharp over the years, and it is one of the many reasons he is an excellent person to get advice from.

Anything else?: Nope

Desired Rank: He's happy as an elder, but would like to act as an elder.
Family:Emillia Riene(daughter), Anne Riene(wife, deceased) Text Here
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Nope
BF/GF/Mate: None, past mate is deceased
Other: Nightrunner
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: ☾ In The Shadows [Werewolf RP] - OOC Thread

Post by Silvereil »

I'm back.

@alyssawillome: Accepted! Yay, our first elder! I'll add you in a bit.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

Yay!

Yeah, I figured the elder spot needed some love :lol: .
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Yeah. Feel free to post, and then I'll post. I'll probably just post a repost for Aidan since I'm waiting for Em to get back to post for the beta, but other than that, I'll post with my other two characters.

EDIT: I guess it would help if I told you what was going on and where everyone was. Well, here it is:

Everyone's kind of just waking up at the moment. Aidan's upstairs talking with Iris about what to do with the prisoner, and he's trying to keep that between the two of them for the moment. Keira is downstairs in the kitchen serving breakfast that Aidan made and arguing with Gabe about getting him to eat breakfast while also saying hi to Faolan when he walked in. Eden is in her prison cell, talking to Alex who is trying to tell her that she can trust him and if she's not out by tonight, he'll get her out. We have one character (I think) who hasn't posted yet, so I'm kind of waiting for them to post, and Em is on vacation, so I'm waiting for her to get back to post.

Otherwise, feel free to jump in wherever.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

Thank you, I've placed Claud in the kitchen and Emillia is listening in on the alpha and betas conversation.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Okay, sounds good I'll probably wait until tomorrow morning to post again, or until one other person posts.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

Alright, I've got odd timing since I've moved to Germany, so my activity may be at different or odd times. Just a heads up on that XD.
Last edited by alyssawillome on August 24th, 2015, 3:10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Ah, yeah. Don't worry though. I'm used to strange timezones at this point.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

Haha true, I'm getting used to rping at different times from ussual.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

I decided to have a little fun (since I'm bored and I have no life) and I added something to my character forms page. It's character relations, basically a list of how each of my characters (with the exception of Andrew) get along with other characters.

You can feel free to do your own, but don't feel like you have to. I just got bored and made it, and figured you guys might be interested in seeing it. Let me know if there's anything you want changed by PMing me or posting here.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Return to “Backstage”