Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Post by kunigund »

Female: Image
Male: Image
Spoiler
Adult diamond koi are a lovely sight to behold when they swim near the surface, refracting the light that reaches them through the water everywhere, mottling the water. They are well aware of their beauty, and use their water purification abilities to change the color of the water around them to best advantage when in the mood to show off. Despite their occasional bouts of vanity, they are as helpful and friendly as any other koi, and love assisting anyone who requests help. Diamond koi are most commonly found in the Stream and at Lake Lakira, playing with the other koi and helping to watch over the creatures that share the lake with them.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

kunigund wrote: May 10th, 2024, 3:45:00 am Female: Image
Male: Image
Spoiler
Adult diamond koi are a lovely sight to behold when they swim near the surface, refracting the light that reaches them through the water everywhere, mottling the water. They are well aware of their beauty, and use their water purification abilities to change the color of the water around them to best advantage when in the mood to show off. Despite their occasional bouts of vanity, they are as helpful and friendly as any other koi, and love assisting anyone who requests help. Diamond koi are most commonly found in the Stream and at Lake Lakira, playing with the other koi and helping to watch over the creatures that share the lake with them.
NVM, Kunigund with the clutch. Updated. Thanks! Too tired to give opinion much, but pretty, dynamic. Now off to bed way late. :t-yawn:
Last edited by Airasyraye on May 10th, 2024, 4:02:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Oh, they're so gorgeous!!! What a worthy 1500th creature! :D
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Here are Remy's collected crystalwing gift texts (I'm not sure if the drinks numbers are always the same for everyone, but these are where they popped up for me):

At 3 drinks:
As you're just finishing your drink Remy rushes up to you. "Hey, listen [your username]," he says. "You've been such a good customer, and it being a celebratory season and all, I want to give you a special gift! This is one of four gifts I'm going to give you, if you celebrate here enough. Oh, and also, if you get four other people to come with you next time I'll give you a small share of..." his words trail off as new people come into the Inn and he rushes to greet them.
You are left with three beautiful blue eggs.

At 8 drinks:
"[your username]!" Remy bellows, visibly very pleased to see you. "Did you like my gift? Did you take good care of them? Did you bring friends?" Before you have time to stutter your response or come up with an excuse why you didn't, Remy leans in and lowers his voice. "You know, I got my hands on some even more excuisite things. I'll let you have them. But wait, there's more! If you keep coming back, I still have two more gifts in store for you!" Remy winks as he moves on to serve the next table.
You are left with three beautiful purple eggs.

At 12 drinks:
You can tell Remy notices you instantly. He seems really pleased. He also seems a bit ragged. "Oh, good! Good. You're back! Good." A loud crash from behind the bar counter makes you jump. Remy catches his cloth and starts wiping your table nonchalantly. "Listen. [your username]. I know I can trust you in delicate matters. After all you are one of my most valued customers..." Another lound bang cuts him off. "Anyway! Please take these, my third gift out of four, and... maybe come back again, I have more to give! ... Please?" With a wince at a high-pitched screeching sound from his counter Remy darts to talk with a shaken looking patron near the counter.
You are left with three beautiful golden eggs.

At 17 drinks:
As you look around the Inn you start noticing that some things seem off. There are holes in the cushions, part of the curtain is torn, a pile of small pebbles has been collected in one corner... Remy's eyes are bloodshot and his hair a mess. "Okay. I love a good party as much as anyone," he sighs. "But a man has his limits, you know. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll be rolling in gold almost as much as old Belmos due to all this, but is it worth it, honestly? I'm not sure. People brought in more people, to bring in more profit for me and them, that's great! I just wasn't completely prepared for all these crystalwing hatchlings tearing the place apart. They're destroying the wallpaper! I'll have to use who knows how much gold to set this place straight after the celebrations! Here, please, for the love of everything that's good, take these with you. My fourth and final gift!"
You are left with three beautiful pearlescent eggs.

Also, I think this is the text that gives you a rewin:
A small beady-eyed dragon startles you by clutching a colorful crystal shard dropping from your drink.

And of course, Remy's message to you if you keep drinking after he's run out of crystalwings:
Through the haze of all the drinks you've gotten you see Remy looming over you, dutifully filling up your glass once again. "You know I'm not going to give you anything else, right?" he says exasperated. You try to form a coherent sentence to answer when Remy straightens up and beams. "Of course you do! You're just such a loyal and valued customer, dear Kestrad, that you enjoy spending time here. I'm touched!" You're not quite sure if he's mocking you or being sincere.

That one popped up for me at 41 drinks and never went away, but it looks like despite what Remy says, you can keep getting rewins even after 40 drinks.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
BadGateway
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by BadGateway »

I'm glad I came back right for the anniversary :bounce: They are so pretty!
Thank you for all the gifts <3
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by whitewolfjustice »

So so so happy to finally get Purple Pteira Crystalwings!!!! One of the handful of critters I’d been missing and trying to get for years!! :woo: :t-poledance:

Also. Question.
I got 3 messages about a plaque falling on my head while buying drinks. But I couldn’t find any changes in the inventory ‘token’ link it gave me????

The diamond koi are beautiful <3
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

whitewolfjustice wrote: May 10th, 2024, 5:00:47 am So so so happy to finally get Purple Pteira Crystalwings!!!! One of the handful of critters I’d been missing and trying to get for years!! :woo: :t-poledance:

Also. Question.
I got 3 messages about a plaque falling on my head while buying drinks. But I couldn’t find any changes in the inventory ‘token’ link it gave me????

If you get a message about a plaque, it means you got one of the "Happy Birthday, Magistream!" tokens. There's a total of eight of those, so in case you were missing any from previous years you'd get those, and also one for this year. ^_^
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by whitewolfjustice »

Rosehill wrote: May 10th, 2024, 5:04:05 am
whitewolfjustice wrote: May 10th, 2024, 5:00:47 am So so so happy to finally get Purple Pteira Crystalwings!!!! One of the handful of critters I’d been missing and trying to get for years!! :woo: :t-poledance:

Also. Question.

If you get a message about a plaque, it means you got one of the "Happy Birthday, Magistream!" tokens. There's a total of eight of those, so in case you were missing any from previous years you'd get those, and also one for this year. ^_^
Ah! Okie dokie! Thank you!
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seabra »

These are stunning! Happy Magiversary everyone c: :woo:

5/25 Presents, thank you so much! ^_^
*My Pixel Art Shop* (Closed)

ImageImage
Wishlist

PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

It is very pretty. I'm happy it's not a recolor.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec

Return to “Community Discussion”