Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rhia »

pies wrote: September 7th, 2023, 2:45:45 pm When hovering over a creature when breeding/viewing families, the creature info popup that used to appear whilst doing so no longer appears, which makes breeding a little tricky.
I just noticed that too. I wasn't sure if it was just my computer.
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Ayakashi wrote: September 2nd, 2023, 11:13:49 pm Yay! It's back! Thank you soooooo much!

That being said, I can't seem to find the bump button in the MD. Has it been turned off?
Same! The funny thing is, I DID see it when the site first came back, cause I was able to bump my sitting thread but, now it's not there D:
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

BBkat wrote: September 7th, 2023, 5:54:14 pm
Ayakashi wrote: September 2nd, 2023, 11:13:49 pm Yay! It's back! Thank you soooooo much!

That being said, I can't seem to find the bump button in the MD. Has it been turned off?
Same! The funny thing is, I DID see it when the site first came back, cause I was able to bump my sitting thread but, now it's not there D:
I just went to check my sales thread...my bump button is still where I originally found it when the site came back....

There's the post reply button then beside it is what looks like a crescent wrench to me lol. In the drop down menu beside it are these ~~~>>

Subscribe
Bookmark
*BUMP*
Email
Print

Hope this helps? :wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

HiddenMystic wrote: September 8th, 2023, 10:07:17 pm
BBkat wrote: September 7th, 2023, 5:54:14 pm

I just went to check my sales thread...my bump button is still where I originally found it when the site came back....

There's the post reply button then beside it is what looks like a crescent wrench to me lol. In the drop down menu beside it are these ~~~>>

Subscribe
Bookmark
*BUMP*
Email
Print

Yeah, that's where I found it, and I bumped my thread using it on Sept 1st. And, it hasn't returned. And I'm pretty sure before it would come back, a lot faster than 9 days.
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

I noticed on mobile the move creatures function does not pull up the menu under each individual creature. I can bulk move but I don’t always want to!

So excited to have y’all back. I was getting worried!
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

That's weird - I just bumped mine again to check that it's still working...obviously it is.....so Idk what's up with yours?
Last bumped by HiddenMystic on September 9th, 2023, 4:03:41 pm.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

HiddenMystic wrote: September 8th, 2023, 10:07:17 pm Subscribe
Bookmark
*BUMP*
Email
Print

I have only...

Subscripe
remove from bookmark
Email

(Last bumped by Rhia on 18 Jun 2023, 23:15.)

I hope that my topic will not be deleted.
Or do I better post a reply if I can not bump it?
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I am not sure if it is something I am doing wrong, but I can't seem to delete messages in my private message inbox. I mark the message, click delete marked, and hit yes to the question "Are you sure you want to delete all marked messages?". It then takes me back to the user control panel. But, when I to back to private messages, it is still there.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Th3R3ap3r
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Th3R3ap3r »

I’m in mobile, currently only have four eggs, whenever I try to grab a fifth it’s telling me I’m already at my limit. I’ve checked all tabs and even logged in and out multiple times. Won’t let me collect 5 eggs at once, just 4.
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Th3R3ap3r wrote: September 10th, 2023, 12:16:06 pm I’m in mobile, currently only have four eggs, whenever I try to grab a fifth it’s telling me I’m already at my limit. I’ve checked all tabs and even logged in and out multiple times. Won’t let me collect 5 eggs at once, just 4.
There's another live egg in your Adults tab.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”