(Warrior Cats RP) Division of Blood (OCC Board)

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
IcePlayzRolePlay
CreaturesTrade

Re: (Warrior Cats RP) Division of Blood (OCC Board)

Post by IcePlayzRolePlay »

UGGHHH I really need to just figure out how to post images on the MagiStream forums. :facepalm:
Thanks for telling me about the age thing, I never really looked into that kinda thing... :P I'll edit the post later.
Hey, I just met you, and this is craazzy but here's my animals, soo click them maybe? xD lol where did I get that from?
ImageImageImageImage
SkyShard
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: (Warrior Cats RP) Division of Blood (OCC Board)

Post by SkyShard »

I'm so sorry guys for my extended absence, but I'm back now and we can get this roleplay back on track. IcePlayzRolePlay, I'd love to accept Amberleaf, but I find her form rather lacking. I wish for this roleplay to be at least semi-literate and what you have shown for who Amberleaf is supposed to be is not evident of that. I'm not saying that you cannot join the roleplay, but I do ask that you elaborate on her a bit more, especially with her personality, if that is not too much too ask. Also it is impossible for your cat to have lavender eyes; which violates the rule of no weird eye or fur colors. While it is possible for cats to have lilac and pink colored eyes, that is only when the cat is albino, which Amberleaf is obviously not if her fur is silver and black. Would you mind changing it? I'm sorry if I seem rude, I just love cats and am rather passionate about what they should look like.

Return to “Backstage”