The Billboard ~ New Roleplays/Roleplay Assistance

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: The Billboard ~ New Roleplays/Roleplay Assistance

Post by PKGriffin »

Boromir wrote:Please Put My Roleplay on the Billboard!
Thread Creator:Boromir
Name of Roleplay:Transformers Gaurdians of peace
Link to Roleplay: 23-roleplay-stage/130744-transformers-g ... ml?start=0
Genre:Fantasy Scifi i guess
Summary:The gaurdians of peace where always considered a cybertronian legend a group of bots: they where a group of bots who did not have a side but they fought for peace and offered others who did not wish to choose a side but wanted peace on cybertron. They offered a safe haven for loners and where considered one of the most powerful organizations on cybertron but after the war they disbanded
Reason for Help:i just started it today and i kind of need help advertising
Other (optional): it's a transformers rp and ocs are welcome.
I would actually prefer that the forms be PMed, rather than posted (you may want to read through the rules again). Thank you.

~ PKGriffin
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
Drake10293
CreaturesTrade

Post by Drake10293 »

Name of the rp: Soaring Dreams
There was a girl named Lunar, who had always wished of a pegasus of her own. Every day, she would wait long hours at the stream, hoping for an egg with pearly white wings. One day, she came upoun a black egg and sprouting behind it were black wings. Before anyone could snatch it away, Lunar grabbed it, holding it firmly but gently in her arms. Lunar ran back to the stables, and there, she saw, as she always did, a magi in preperation to take flight on his beautiful pegasus, the color of the clouds. She looked at the egg. It wasn't the color of the clouds. But she kept it anyways, thinking it would somehow, grant her wish. One day, it hatched, exposing a black pegasus the color of ebony. His midnight blue eyes looked around. And Lunar gasped. She cared for the black pegasus, named Dusk, and soon, it grew into a big, healthy steed, ready to fly into the sky. She was overjoyed, even though he was black, even though he was abnormal, he would still be a pegasus. Later, as you can see, Dusk's offspring are still in the stream, now called the Dark Pegasi.
:wee: :sleep: :D :wave: :t-sweat:
playmike5
CreaturesTrade

Post by playmike5 »

Drake10293 wrote:Name of the rp: Soaring Dreams
There was a girl named Lunar, who had always wished of a pegasus of her own. Every day, she would wait long hours at the stream, hoping for an egg with pearly white wings. One day, she came upoun a black egg and sprouting behind it were black wings. Before anyone could snatch it away, Lunar grabbed it, holding it firmly but gently in her arms. Lunar ran back to the stables, and there, she saw, as she always did, a magi in preperation to take flight on his beautiful pegasus, the color of the clouds. She looked at the egg. It wasn't the color of the clouds. But she kept it anyways, thinking it would somehow, grant her wish. One day, it hatched, exposing a black pegasus the color of ebony. His midnight blue eyes looked around. And Lunar gasped. She cared for the black pegasus, named Dusk, and soon, it grew into a big, healthy steed, ready to fly into the sky. She was overjoyed, even though he was black, even though he was abnormal, he would still be a pegasus. Later, as you can see, Dusk's offspring are still in the stream, now called the Dark Pegasi.
Apparently people don't take allot of time to read the WHOLE first post. It is required that you send them in PM. And you have to use a specific form.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

Drake10293 wrote:Name of the rp: Soaring Dreams
It is as playmike5 says. Please PM the roleplay to me as a form.

Playmike5, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the rules, but please remain polite here. Thank you.
ImageImageImageImage
CrystalRose
CreaturesTrade

Post by CrystalRose »

I PM'd PKGriffen my form a week ago and it hasn't been posted. D: Did I do something wrong, or is it just because the billboard hasn't been updated yet? :t-shrug:
I will be on a school field trip to Washington, D.C. until Friday, June first. Sorry for any inconvenience!
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by PKGriffin »

CrystalRose wrote:I PM'd PKGriffen my form a week ago and it hasn't been posted. D: Did I do something wrong, or is it just because the billboard hasn't been updated yet? :t-shrug:
I apologize, I have been busy as of late and have not been able to update the Billboard. I am doing so now, and also changing the time that the requests will be up.
ImageImageImageImage
Shena
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shena »

8. Creating an RP
If you create an RP, the following things must be made clear (except for private RPs, see below):
Topic and theme: write a short introduction what the RP is about; clarify the setting it is supposed to play in
Characters: describe the type and power level of characters appropriate to the setting; this includes the requirements those who want to join have to fulfill with their characters
Rules: state the rules that apply to your RP; those rules are of course in addition to those stated here and may not contradict them
Character form: it is recommended you create a character form that everyone who wants to join has to fill
Are some of these only recommended?
I'm thinking of making an rp, but skipping all but topic/theme, and keeping the rules at a bare minimum. Is this allowed, and are there any forseeable problems? xD
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by PKGriffin »

Shena wrote:
8. Creating an RP
If you create an RP, the following things must be made clear (except for private RPs, see below):
Topic and theme: write a short introduction what the RP is about; clarify the setting it is supposed to play in
Characters: describe the type and power level of characters appropriate to the setting; this includes the requirements those who want to join have to fulfill with their characters
Rules: state the rules that apply to your RP; those rules are of course in addition to those stated here and may not contradict them
Character form: it is recommended you create a character form that everyone who wants to join has to fill
Are some of these only recommended?
I'm thinking of making an rp, but skipping all but topic/theme, and keeping the rules at a bare minimum. Is this allowed, and are there any forseeable problems? xD
As a short answer to your question, yes -- there are some roleplays which may not strictly follow the layout given in the rules. It is strongly recommended that you provide a character form, and that you keep track of the participating characters somewhere. The character form allows other users to join the roleplay, and may be as simple or as complex as you like. The rules of all roleplays on Magistream automatically adhere to the Roleplay Stage Rules of Conduct; users often like to add rules specific to their roleplay, but these additions are not necessary. The site rules are always mandatory, of course.
ImageImageImageImage
Shena
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shena »

Thanks for the reply. ^_^
It's just a matter of personal preferance for me. Of course I'd follow site rules and stuff, but I like seeing characters develop, and their personalities tied into the posts. Not listed. xD

Also, do we have a real geographical location where this takes place? Or should I just find a random town with normal weather... |D
TheStrangeWeirdo
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheStrangeWeirdo »

A location where what takes place...? o_O
Your rp?
ImageImageImageImage
Click my eggs and I'll click yours! :)

Check out my story, The Carrow Chronicles!
http://magistream.com/54-the-den/137462 ... story.html

Return to “Roleplay Stage”