Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Post by Pallastronomy »

40 drinksh in and ...hic... I’m shuddeenly very dankful I wash shaaving up on gold for dish evennt lmao
Word it for ...hic... de joy of complette commemorative plaquue ccollection (annd de Cryyshtalwinggsh are nice too I guuesh)
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps

My about me is still pretty accurate as far as wishlists go, but here is my wishlist of what individual creatures I’m currently prioritizing most/other specifics!
25/25 gifts! Thank you so much!
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Pray for me and a purple p!! I’m so excited. Literally the only creature I’m missing from my non donation collection!! Aside from herbalist shop but I just haven’t made it that far yet ~

8 drinks in 3 blue and 3 purple ptiera! Wow such luck <3
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

Man three drinks and I got a rewin baby and three blues O.o Glad I saved gold up before the event to buy aaaaaaallll the drinkies
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
25/25 Gifts - thank you all!! <3

Others:
ImageImageImageImage
(Finally got my Eclipse babies!!) :woo:
*~*
ImageImageImageImageImage
*~*
Feel free to mine the other eggs and hatchlings in my keep’s main tab! :bounce:

ImageImage Image
Nayotrie
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nayotrie »

Great celebration! If you go to the "World" section and then to The Keep, there are a lot of old Crystalwings floating in the Stream!
Please, feed creatures from Main tab!

Many thanks to everyone for the gifts!

Draft Wishlist: Arcanum Serpaen, Fogo Kelung, Wallatrice, Darkfrost Wallatrice, Satura, Giant Sylph, Pocket Sylph, Black Pearl Alasre Fyrin, Seal Point Alasre Fyrin.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: May 10th, 2024, 1:22:07 am 3 blues, 3 purple p's, 3 golden p's, 3 prismatics and 2 rewins.. after 40 drinks I got the 'not giving you anything else' message.. kept going to 50 but no joy. Oh well, I was hoping for more rewins, lol.

VERY HAPPY about the gold and purple p's.. wanted some parentless and now I have some. :D
So, confirmed that gold and purple pteira and blue are the limit of what we can get out of Remy?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Airasyraye wrote: May 10th, 2024, 3:05:18 am
So, confirmed that gold and purple pteira and blue are the limit of what we can get out of Remy?
No, you get Prismatic Crystalwings too. I got 3 of them ^.^
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Given that the first creature was koi, it makes sense.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Double post. Sorry.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Enchanteddil wrote: May 10th, 2024, 3:25:09 am
Airasyraye wrote: May 10th, 2024, 3:05:18 am
No, you get Prismatic Crystalwings too. I got 3 of them ^.^
Er, yeah, and those.

Although, I guess there were fewer Crystalwings than I thought, that weren't donis, since it appears all the rest are in the Keep Tributary.

VilaWolf wrote: May 10th, 2024, 3:27:14 am Given that the first creature was koi, it makes sense.
Oh, yeah, didn't consider that. Does make sense, even if I still miss a crystalwing release for a Magiversary. Who knows, maybe there's a hybrid not found yet or we'll be gifted ones by MS for participating in gifting.

Well, it's 330am and I can't find an adult, so I'll have to give it up and update first page in the morning. Darn it, hate to do it.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

The ones in Remy's drink are the limited ones we got. The Keep tributary has the crystalwings that flooded the stream during the magiversary event, although I see the Moroi CW's that were in the shop.

Return to “Community Discussion”