A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hybrids of Xoelia OCC

Post by silverflame22 »

So sorry it took so long, will post my finished character now!
ImageImageImage
I gift people at random who click my eggs!
Selling M/F pair of SB GoldenCrystalwings- PM me if interested!
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Post by silverflame22 »

Feedback?
υѕєяηαмє; silverflame22
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Akiana
ηιcкηαмє; N/A
αgє; 23
gєηɗєя; Female
fαcтιση; Sky
ѕρєcιєѕ; Sky Cat (Eagle-Cougar)
αρρєαяαηcє;
http://felisfire.wikia.com/wiki/Xenofelinoids
Akiana has the body of a feline, looking very much like a cougar except for a slimmer and more streamlined body. However, huge wings extend from her back,(like a bird's) a reddish colour in hue and streaked with a darker brown, almost black. Her pelt is the same hue, though gradually becoming darker as you near her head. Instead of a normal feline-like tail, huge feathers drape to the ground, the same colouration as her huge wings. Her gaze is a fierce ice-blue, normal cold and without emotion. A still-healing scar stretches from her shoulder to her left forepaw, originating from a recent fight.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту;
Cold, distant, regal but fair are all words that a stranger to Akiana would describe her as. She has learned to wear an armour of indifference and an emotionless mask. Being quite intelligent, she does not give out praise often, but when she does it is well earned. Humour is something she does not understand, staring quizzically if someone makes a joke, and often pointing out that the joke is not logical, or not humorous. She considers herself a good judge of justice, and is sworn to never be unfair or biased. She is quick to anger, however, especially if provoked, and is one to hold grudges. She does not listen to rules or demands easily, and is quite stubborn when it comes to- well, pretty much everything. Though she does not make it her goal, she can tend to be cruel at times, showing no mercy to those not in her faction.
Kindness, empathy, and a fierce loyalty are traits reserved for those in her faction, or those who have earned her trust.
нιѕтσяу;
Akiana was once naive and full of hope, back when she was a youngling in her faction. Believing the violence to be silly, she couldn't quite grasp why the others hurt and caused pain so readily. One day, deciding on an adventure, young Akiana traversed into the lands of the another faction, eager to see more of the world and perhaps make new friendships. There, she met another youngling, a male who seemed like her in character and who too could not see the point of war. Their friendship was great, and the spent much of their time together. However, others in the male's faction soon discovered the secret friendship of the two. Angered and enraged with the two, the factions leaders punished the male and made him betray his friend.
The next time the two met, the anguished but determined male led Akiana deeper then ever before into his factions territory. There, the other faction's members suddenly revealed themselves and set themselves upon Akiana with tooth, claw, and talon. Severely injured and in a deep state of mental anguish, Akiana fled to her own territory. There, sadness and loss turned to anger, and anger to resolve, From that point on, Akiana was never the same youth she had been, slowly evolving into the person she is today.
σтнєя; Akiana grows in her ability to control the winds and sky everyday, practicing as often as possible. She, on rare occasions, can create small storms directly overhead, but this takes a massive amount of energy and leaves her vulnerable and weak, and is therefore something she does not do often.

Code: Select all

[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]υѕєяηαмє;[/b][/color] silverflame22
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]cнαяαcтєя ηαмє;[/b][/color] Akiana
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]ηιcкηαмє;[/b][/color] N/A
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]αgє;[/b][/color] 23
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]gєηɗєя;[/b][/color] Female
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]fαcтιση;[/b][/color] Sky
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]ѕρєcιєѕ;[/b][/color] Sky Cougar
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]αρρєαяαηcє;[/b][/color] 
Akiana has the body of a feline, looking very much like a cougar except for a slimmer and more streamlined body. However, huge wings extend from her back,(like a [u]bird[/u]'s) a reddish colour in hue and streaked with a darker brown, almost black. Her pelt is the same hue, though gradually becoming darker as you near her head. Instead of a normal feline-like tail, huge feathers drape to the ground, the same colouration as her huge wings. Her gaze is a fierce ice-blue, normal cold and without emotion. A still-healing scar stretches from her shoulder to her  left forepaw, originating from a recent fight.
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]ρєяѕσηαƖιту;[/b][/color]
Cold, distant, regal but fair are all words that a stranger to Akiana would describe her as. She has learned to wear an armour of indifference and an emotionless mask. Being quite intelligent, she does not give out praise often, but when she does it is well earned. Humour is something she does not understand, staring quizzically if someone makes a joke, and often pointing out that the joke is not logical, or not humorous. She considers herself a good judge of justice, and is sworn to never be unfair or biased. She is quick to anger, however, especially if provoked, and is one to hold grudges.  She does not listen to rules or demands easily, and is quite stubborn when it comes to- well, pretty much everything. Though she does not make it her goal, she can tend to be cruel at times, showing no mercy to those not in her faction.
Kindness, empathy, and a fierce loyalty are traits reserved for those in her faction, or those who have earned her trust. 
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]нιѕтσяу;[/b][/color]
Akiana was once naive and full of hope, back when she was a youngling in her faction. Believing the violence to be silly, she couldn't quite grasp why the others hurt and caused pain so readily. One day, deciding on an adventure, young Akiana traversed into the lands of the another faction, eager to see more of the world and perhaps make new friendships. There, she met another youngling, a male who seemed like her in character and who too could not see the point of war. Their friendship was great, and the spent much of their time together. However, others in the male's faction soon discovered the secret friendship of the two. Angered and enraged with the two, the factions leaders punished the male and made him betray his friend. 
The next time the two met, the anguished but determined male led Akiana deeper then ever before into his factions territory. There, the other faction's members suddenly revealed themselves and set themselves upon Akiana with tooth, claw, and talon. Severely injured and in a deep state of mental anguish, Akiana fled to her own territory. There, sadness and loss turned to anger, and anger to resolve, From that point on, Akiana was never the same youth she had been, slowly evolving into the person she is today.
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]σтнєя;[/b][/color] Akiana grows in her ability to control the winds and sky everyday, practicing as often as possible. She, on rare occasions, can create small storms directly overhead, but this takes a massive amount of energy and leaves her vulnerable and weak, and is therefore something she does not do often.
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#8000FF][b]cσɗє;[/b]
[code]
υѕєяηαмє; silverflame22
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Akiana
ηιcкηαмє; N/A
αgє; 23
gєηɗєя; Female
fαcтιση; Sky
ѕρєcιєѕ; Sky Cougar
αρρєαяαηcє;
Akiana has the body of a feline, looking very much like a cougar except for a slimmer and more streamlined body. However, huge wings extend from her back,(like a bird's) a reddish colour in hue and streaked with a darker brown, almost black. Her pelt is the same hue, though gradually becoming darker as you near her head. Instead of a normal feline-like tail, huge feathers drape to the ground, the same colouration as her huge wings. Her gaze is a fierce ice-blue, normal cold and without emotion. A still-healing scar stretches from her shoulder to her left forepaw, originating from a recent fight.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту;
Cold, distant, regal but fair are all words that a stranger to Akiana would describe her as. She has learned to wear an armour of indifference and an emotionless mask. Being quite intelligent, she does not give out praise often, but when she does it is well earned. Humour is something she does not understand, staring quizzically if someone makes a joke, and often pointing out that the joke is not logical, or not humorous. She considers herself a good judge of justice, and is sworn to never be unfair or biased. She is quick to anger, however, especially if provoked, and is one to hold grudges. She does not listen to rules or demands easily, and is quite stubborn when it comes to- well, pretty much everything. Though she does not make it her goal, she can tend to be cruel at times, showing no mercy to those not in her faction.
нιѕтσяу;
Big long history to be put here, if I my charrie so far is good.
σтнєя; Akiana grows in her ability to control the winds and sky everyday, practicing as often as possible. She, on rare occasions, can create small storms directly overhead, but this takes a massive amount of energy and leaves her vulnerable and weak, and is therefore something she does not do often.
cσɗє;[/code]
Last edited by silverflame22 on August 17th, 2015, 5:31:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GlitterEnthusiast »

Sorry it took me f*cking forever to come back alive. I took an off day from work today because I didn't feel good, so I basically just laid in bed and tried to regain my sanity. I'm feeling a lot better, and I've replied to my other stuff, so I can finally focus on this roleplay! I have the next 4 days off, so I have plenty of time to reply now!

@Silverflame22; Zeki was busy all day, and I was ill. I'll have Zeki review your sheet tomorrow. She's the owner of this roleplay and while my input is valid, I cannot accept characters unless she lets me know that I can post for her. I'm sorry.

EDIT: I actually feel like my post sucked. I'm sorry. :sweat:

EDITEDIT: I updated the two threads. I've posted Lalani and updated the summary post with a current summary of the roleplay as well as Lalani's rank and stuff. If I missed something in the summary, let me know! My memory's sh*t.
On hiatus, PMs, orders and trades will be slow.
AsterTheBeastmaster
CreaturesTrade

Post by AsterTheBeastmaster »

Sorry I haven't been all that active lately. I got distracted by some wayward thoughts and started working on my Pathfinder campaign again. Since I've hit a stride with that, though, I'll be checking around here more often now. XD
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Post by silverflame22 »

*paces anxiously*
ImageImageImage
Zeki904
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeki904 »

omg, sorry I've been gone all day. I had stuff to do and this week is gonna be a kind of busy week for me. Now that I can drive I gotta go job hunting;;;

@silverflame: It's looking good so far! Go ahead and keep going ^u^ And you were trying to go for alpha or beta right? Certainly seems like Akiana could be an Alpha, so good job on that x3 Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

I just wanna dance the night away
Close my eyes and dance in the moonlight
It’s hot it’s heating up
I can’t even stop myself
No way

I just wanna, dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna, dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna

LF 1x1 Tem Shop
Contract?
ImageImageImageImage
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Post by silverflame22 »

Great! Thank you!!! Would it be okay if I submitted a short history now and a longer one later? Can't wait to start posting!!!
ImageImageImage
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Hey, Glitter? I just realized this, and it's sort of a small thing that I suppose you don't have to change if you don't want to, but maybe this thread name should be "Hybrids of Xoelia OOC" (Hybrids of Xoelia Out-of-Character) rather than OCC, which I think may be something different somewhere else. I'm not sure.

I just thought I might point that out in case you wanted to know...
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GlitterEnthusiast »

I have a f*cking migraine. I'll post later once my medicine kicks in... I'm falling apart. :t-weep: :t-cry:
On hiatus, PMs, orders and trades will be slow.
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Post by silverflame22 »

I have finished my charrie now!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”